Chapter 511: Bai Yue Is Being Despised?

Bai Yue was also rushing downstairs quickly, and as soon as she ran to the glorious hall on the first floor, Langzhi entered.

"Zhi!" Bai Yue rushed over happily. Seeing that there were other people behind Lang Zhi, she didn't say any more words, only jumped on him.

Langzhi caught her with both hands, thinking that he might be carrying spores, and immediately put her down.  Although he had taken a bath in Blue River, he was still worried.

Bai Yue pouted dissatisfiedly and wanted to hug him. Langzhi put a hand on her forehead, and asked softly, "Have you eaten well?"

Xiong Yao came after Bai Yue and replied after hearing the sound: "We are preparing to cook lunch."

The wolf nodded, took out the brown spar from his pants pocket, and threw it to him casually.

"This is for you, take it." Wolf gritted.

Xiong Yao quickly caught it, seeing the purity of the spar, a burst of joy in his heart, and put it in his pocket.

"It seems that today's battle is very dangerous, right?" Xiong Yao ask.

"It's not bad." Langzhi said indifferently.

Many people followed Langzhi to the main hall, and the hall became more and more noisy.

Everyone was envious and regretful when everyone saw that Lang Zhi transferred such a precious spar to his teammates.

In front of so many orcs, Bai Yue couldn't speak, and her heart was extremely depressed.

Seeing that Guoguo's mouth was deflated enough to be a hook, the wolf smiled and took her hand and walked back: "Let's go to the backyard to rest."

Bai Yue nodded secretly, and ran away as if dragging the wolf to escape.

The main hall is a public place, and the backyard cannot be entered casually. The people only craned their necks in the corridor and looked at them, but did not follow.

The backyard was sunny and warm, and Bai Yue was still a little hot, so she took off her heavy cotton coat.

Hu Lin greeted everyone in the kitchen in the backyard to prepare food. Hearing the movement, he walked out and happened to see Bai Yue undressing.

He saw that she was just like an ordinary person. She unbuttoned her body and twisted her body and took off a piece of clothing. Then she threw her hand on the stone table in the yard.  The whole set of movements is smooth and flowing, and it is normal to put it on a male, but it is very impressive when it put on a female.

Hu Lin said in surprise, "Brother Wolf, your female is really good at changing."

Bai Yue: "..." She twitched her eyes and wanted to hit someone.

What made her feel even more embarrassed was that although Hu Lin was complimenting her. She looked at Langzhi, apparently only borrowing him to flatter her. She didn't know if it was her illusion. She also felt that Hu Lin treated their women very contemptuously. This feeling could be seen in his casual eyes.

Looking at the expression of their wife, both Xiong Yao and Langzhi couldn't help laughing.

When Bai Yue saw Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao are laughing , she became even more angry, and stomped and screamed, "I'm hungry!!!"

Just a few simple words, smarter females would say, Bai Yue opened her mouth after taking a good measure.

Sure enough, Hu Lin was not surprised, but took the opportunity to please: "Your female are really smart, and all the females here are probably not as high as her IQ."

Langzhi finally heard that the drunkard in Hulin's words was not about drinking, and he felt sorry for Guoguo, and became colder with Hulin's attitude: "I didn't hear her saying that she was hungry? Did you have anything to eat? Without us preparing for her."

Hu Lin was anxious and said hurriedly: "If there are some, I will bring them."

With that, Hu Lin hurried away.

Bai Yue sighed and couldn't help saying: "It's really annoying."

Lang Zhi squeezed Bai Yue's cheeks and coaxed: "Don't be angry, you will gain weight if you are angry."

-----
Miss me?🤭