Chapter 440: The Embarrassment With She Ling 3

At this time, She Ling smelled the pheromone in the urine, and the pheromone told him: this female is in the mating period.

The dark eyes of the snake suddenly appeared red blood, showing a look similar to fierceness, the small nostrils above the mouth fluttered rapidly, and the breathing sound was obviously heavy.

Bai Yue felt good about herself and sing a song without any psychological burden.

She sing rhythmically, and urinated also rhythmically. After singing this song, she just finished urinating.

Perfect!

Bai Yue put on her pants and was about to make She Ling loosen, when she saw a pool of urine under her feet flowing towards She Ling's body.

"Hey!" Bai Yue said, hurriedly reached out to push She Ling's body, but was too embarrassed to tell him the situation here.

Coincidentally, that position happened to be She Ling's ****** position.

The most sensitive part of the body was touched by the female's soft and warm little hands. She Ling bounced and raised his head almost as soon as Bai Yue touched him, staring at him condescendingly. He opened her mouth and gave a creepy expression.  The "hissing" sound.

Under the belly of the snake pressed on the stone ground, a section of bright red flesh was drilled out, which was covered by the snake body, only a small head was exposed.

Bai Yue confronted the fierce snake face unpreparedly, and suddenly forgot her embarrassment, and looked at him with eyes wide open like a frightened deer.

What did she do? Let She Ling suddenly become so fierce.

She Ling sensed the female's fear and wanted to restrain his aura, but his appearance was so terrifying in Bai Yue's eyes. No matter how much he restrained, Bai Yue was still afraid of him.

Bai Yue lowered her head and saw that her urine was still flowing on She Ling, but she did not dare to speak, let alone tell him.

Wait, what is that red meat?

Bai Yue tilted her head and looked at it for several times, and she was sure that it was meat, but because the shape, color, and muscle texture were very different from what she had seen, and she had never seen this thing on a snake, so she didn’t combine it with someone is not suitable for exposing the front of the person, especially the organ-official association of the opposite sex.

"Are you hurt?" Because of concern, she finally found her voice.

Speaking, Bai Yue looked around anxiously: "Are there plants attacking you?"

She Ling followed Bai Yue's gaze to his body, and quickly moved the snake's body to cover that point.

Bai Yue's heart was raised again.

Oops, he must have found her urine on his body now.

She can't be blamed for this, She Ling himself wanted to surround her.

Bai Yue stepped back, clinging to the stone with her back tightly, and looking at both sides, there was no way out.

"That...I'm all right." Bai Yue said tremblingly, and decided to ignore the suspicious wet marks on She Ling's body.

She Ling stared at her for a while, her nostrils on her lips moved violently, and he finally loosened his body and let out a way out.

Bai Yue immediately ran to the exit, not daring to touch him with her clothes. She circled the bend to avoid She Ling, and squatted down in the stone cave that Langzhi had dug for her.

"Huh!" At this point, she could faintly smell the scent of Langzhi, and her heart settled down.

She Ling just stretched his head to the place where Bai Yue could be seen, his body was still tightly pressed to the ground, and he held back his turbulent desire-hope.

After a while, She Ling recovered.

He only thought that females were just cute, and he didn't expect to threaten her so much, but he still couldn't stop being attracted to her. What should he do?

She Ling put on his pants and walked to Bai Yue.

Bai Yue glanced at him strangely, looked at his bare upper body several times, then lowered her head to look at his legs.