Chapter 531: Perverted Murderer

"I am an only child, and I have been lonely since I was a child. I really envy your lively life style." Yang Guang envied the authenticity.

Xiong Yao couldn't hear what he was saying, his face darkened, and he said in a deep voice: "All the orcs have the team like this, you don't need to be envious, just join a team."

Even Xiong Yao's face was cold, Yang Guang didn't dare to speak, and his head lowered in frustration.

Yang Guang calmed down, and was quiet along the way, only Bai Yue and Lele gnawed the yellow plum.

After leaving the city, the tree was soon found.  It took more than an hour to walk west along the small river before reaching the yellow plum tree.

The yellow plum trees are not high, but very lush, each one looks like green balls, the green is dotted with orange and yellow, which is very beautiful.

The air was full of yellow plum scent, but the scent was mixed with the scent of animal decay. When I approached, I found that there were many dead animals on the ground. It is estimated that they were prey attracted by the fragrance and killed by the yellow plum trees.

When they walked here, the sun dared not move forward. Seeing Xiong Yao holding Guoguo and walking forward, he immediately stopped and said: "I only dared to approach it in the middle of the night. This yellow plum tree is quite fierce. Adult orcs must become groups. Only in groups, you can come in."

"Yeah." Xiong Yao replied. After all, Bai Yue didn't get in and he put her on the ground.

"Guoguo just waiting here. I'll pick yellow plums."

Bai Yue nodded: "Yeah."

She Ling and Lele protected Bai Yue outside, while Xiong Yao took a bag and broke into yellow plum tree alone.

The yellow plum tree was really fierce, and as soon as Xiong Yao rushed in, a branch on his head was pressed down.

Xiong Yao didn't dodge, he waved his arm to resist the heavy branches and leaves, and quickly picked up the yellow plum on it.

Yang Guang: "..." Weird, the tree is not like this before! How can the flesh-body resist the pressure of the branches? Is the meat of the bear beast that thick?

Not only was the sunlight collapsing, but She Ling also had the urge to roll his eyes.

Although this tree is shorter than the place where they live, its ability to withstand pressure is too abnormal, and it really deserves to be a strong energy materialization of the earth element.

Bai Yue was full of worry, and wanted to make Xiong Yao be careful, but she could only stare at him because she didn't dare to speak because of the sunshine.

After a while, Xiong Yao picked a big bag of yellow plums.  When he came back, the light from the corner of his eyes drifted past.

Xiong Yao looked over immediately, but there was a calm river with no fish.

She Ling noticed Xiong Yao's gaze, and when he came back, he asked, "What did you see just now?"

"It's nothing, maybe i guess it wrong." Xiong Yao said, not caring too much.

Yang Guang was shocked, and hurriedly ran to the river to take a look, opened his arms and blocked Bai Yue: "Let's go back!"

"What's the matter?" Xiong Yao raised his warning, hugged Bai Yue in his arms, and asked suspiciously.

"Leave first, I'll speak slowly." Yang Guang said, turning around and walking, walking next to the river when he came, but far away from the river when he left.

She Ling relied on his speed and walked closest to the river, and asked, "There are ferocious plants in the river?"

Yang Guang shook his head and said, "It's not a plant, it's an orc."

"Orc?" Xiong Yao asked, "A criminal?"

Yang Guang still shook his head: "I don't know, we don't know anything about him, even the race and coat color are not clear, because all the people who have seen him are dead. Or to be more accurate, they were all eaten. All of it."