Chapter 575: Arrived On The Other Side 2

Bai Yue wanted to ask others, so she gave up the cold fight with Hushui, and eased her attitude toward him by going down the slope.

"Then let's go up quickly and take me to see the huge footprints." Bai Yue looked at Hu Shuihan expectantly.

Hu Shuihan glanced at the white bone vine next to her, and curled his lips, "I can't, i'm worry about him here."

He is self-aware, and after leaving the deep sea, he got no ability to keep Bai Yue.

Bai Yue's smile condensed on her face.

She was ready to let the ball go back by himself, and let him lead the wolf to bring them over. Now that the time is come, she lowered her head, was silent for a moment, took a deep breath and said decisively: "Qiuqiu, you can go back now."

"I'm not going." Baiguteng said immediately, standing firmly on the bottom of the sea, only a long dark green hair floating with the waves, like a cluster of seaweed.

Bai Yue took two steps towards the white bone vine, and Hu Shuihan moved the air over.

Grasping the hand of Bone Vine, Bai Yue stared at him and said, "Have you forgotten the purpose of our coming here? We just want to come here, and now we have finally arrived. You go back and both Langzhi and Xiongyao can come over. Up."

Baiguteng glanced at Hu Shuihan, still saying: "I won't go."

Knowing his worries, Bai Yue also glanced at Hu Shuihan, and said, "Hu Shuihan is a good person. I believe he will not hurt me."

The ending is often uttered. Whatever you say to a person, he can do what he might do.

If you regard him as a bad person, then he may have put aside the bottom line in his heart and put the crime of bad person into effect.

If you tell him that he is a good person, maybe he will exercise restraint in order to maintain a better impression in your mind. Maybe he is really a good person.

In short, no matter how worried you are, it's always right to speak up.

As Bai Yue said, she glanced at Hu Shuihan secretly. Hu Shuihan didn't respond, and he didn't know if this trick worked for him.

Bai Gu Teng looked at Bai Yue for a while, and suddenly said: "Okay, I'll go back."

After speaking, his figure disappeared.

Bai Yue was surprised by the speed, so the ball just left?  She was ready to start a tug of war with him for a few days.

Seeing the ball left, Bai Yue took Hu Shuihan's arm: "We can go up now."

Hu Shuihan looked around in all directions and said cautiously: "He can hide it, I can't take you ashore temporarily."

Bai Yue suddenly realized, no wonder the ball went so suddenly, he must have followed in secret.

Hey, should it be so obvious? She felt that the ball went too abruptly, so it's okay to pretend to say goodbye to her reluctantly.

Seeing the appearance of Hu Shuihan, Bai Yue knew that he could not be convinced, so she sighed and said, "Then what are you going to do?"

Hu Shuihan smiled slightly, holding Bai Yue's waist with one hand, and using a stream of water to move on the bottom of the sea.

"Let's build a nest on the bottom of the sea. After a few days, when the weather is calm and the waves are calm, we will go out to play." Hu Shuihan said and looked at Bai Yue's legs. My combat capability on land is not strong, and i cannot guarantee your absolute safety."

Bai Yue didn't think about playing with him, but responded indifferently, and started looking for a place to live.

The seabed along the coast is covered with reefs, the light is brighter, and the reefs are full of algae.

The fish and shrimp resources are very rich. Here are densely packed thousands of sardines, and there are strange-shaped lionfishes, as well as huge returnees, striped sea snakes, etc., etc., all lively like visiting a market.