Chapter 482: Harvest

There was a rustle on the branches, accompanied by the flapping of wings.

After a while, Lele and the bird appeared again. The bird was dying, and Lele hugged the bird's neck and fell straight from the sky.

Bai Yue raised her throat with a heart, opened her arms and ran to pick it up without thinking.

But only to see Lele's head flicked, a blue silk wrapped around the branch, and the small body of the big bird stopped falling instantly. It bounced up again, and then swayed from left to right. Wind chimes generally hung on the tree.

"Huh~" Bai Yue breathed a sigh of relief. After watching this hunt, she was about to have a heart attack.

Lele let go of his hair, jumped down and steadily landed on the ground, holding the woodpecker like a colorful mountain to his mother.

"Mom eats birds." Lele smiled authentically.

Bai Yue gave him a bad look and stretched out her hands to grab the bird's wings.

"Tweet~"

The bird was dying and struggling, its weight was not light, and Bai Yue couldn't control it under the struggle, and the bird fell out of his hands with a sound of "Oh".

Lele had already let go, and in the next moment, the big bird on top of his head came to the top of the mountain, and his small body instantly fell down.

The bird's paw stomped on Lele's head a few times, finally got up and fell down again, sitting on Lele's brain cancer with a fart, and the gorgeous feathers covered almost all of Lele's body.

Bai Yue: "..."

Xiong Yao: "..."

Lele sat up hard, with a bright red feather inserted in his hair, and his long green hair, which really responded to an ancient poem: A little red among the green bushes, moving without much spring.

Bai Yue's worries on her face finally couldn't be sustained, and she was born with a smile on her mouth: "Hahahaha..."

Xiong Yao couldn't help but bend to lift the woodpecker, and by the way helped Lele pluck the feathers from his head.

"Let's go, let's cook the birds." Xiong Yao said.

Happy to see that her mother was happy, he also grinned, clapping his hands and said: "Boil bird soup for mother to drink."

Lele suddenly remembered something, turned around and climbed up the tree: "Wait for me, there are still things left."

Bai Yue curiously looked at Lele, who was drifting away from above. After a short while, Lele hugged a huge bird nest down.

"There are also eggs, colored eggs." Lele put the kneaded bird nest on the ground, the bird nest unfolded, revealing a nest of six or seven colored bird eggs, each the size of an orange.

Bai Yue's face was surprised, and she was already thinking about how to eat them.

"We stew a pot of custard at noon and eat them in three portions. The remaining six will be eaten together at night." Bai Yue said, as for the bitterness in her heart, she also remembered that Xiong Yao said they were harmful birds. The spine dissipated.

No matter what, if you eat it, you won’t be able to hatch if you don’t eat these bird eggs.

Xiong Yao glanced at Bai Yue dozingly, holding the bird in one hand and the nest in the other, and said, "Go back."

"Mom wants to drink bird stewed mushrooms, and we want to pick mushrooms." Lele said immediately, for fear that Xiong Yao would forget.

"Okay, let's go picking mushrooms." Bai Yue smiled and hugged Lele and said.

Lele hugged her mother's neck happily, and his eyes began to busy searching for fungi on the ground.

Sure enough, there were a lot of fungi in the mountain forest. They encountered a lot of fungi on the way back. They didn't pick the ones they didn't know. They only picked some mushrooms, and the group returned to the small river where the earthen house was built.

Hot water was already on the stove, so Xiong Yao immersed the bird in hot water when he returned, plucked the bird's feathers, and simmered it after breaking his stomach.