Chapter 483: Please Enter The Urn

Bai Yue picked up a few large beautiful feathers and squatted by the river to wash the flesh and blood remaining at the roots of the feathers.

Although it was noon, the water in the valley was still bitterly cold, and soon Bai Yue's hands were red from the cold, like five carrots growing into a bunch.

Xiong Yao glanced at Bai Yue uneasy, and said, "Come here, your hands are red with cold. I'll cover it with you."

Bai Yue's big feathers were not cleaned, so she was willing to pick it up, and she said indifferently, "It's okay, it's not cold at all."

The clear stream hurriedly flowed through the fingers, as clean and pure as melted jade, Bai Yue happily shook her delicate hands in the water, admiring the traces of the flowing water.

"Bear, the water in the mountains is so clear, so beautiful." Bai Yue said with emotion.

Xiong Yao looked at Bai Yue helplessly: "You can't come any longer, your shoes will get soaked."

"No," Bai Yue said confidently. When she squatted down, she deliberately left a distance from the river surface, just because she was afraid that her shoes would be uncomfortable with wet shoes.

But when she finished speaking, she lowered her head and saw that the water wave hit the toe of the shoe.

"Hey? Is the soil collapsed by me?" Bai Yue stood up hurriedly, her shoes almost getting wet.

Xiong Yao grabbed Bai Yue's wrist and carried the person into his arms.

"Sit down, Lele is noisy without you." Xiong Yao said funnyly.

Bai Yue tilted her head and glanced at Lele next to her. It was true that Lele stood on the ground, which was a small grass, swaying only slightly with the wind.

Hearing Xiong Yao mentioning himself, Lele rolled his eyes to look over, and raised a bright smile to his mother.

Wild birds have tight muscles, and they won't cook well for a while. Xiong Yao stewed steamed bird eggs on the side, but they cooked quickly.

Xiong Yao opened the lid of the steamed egg pot, and the steamed egg inside had solidified into a golden jelly shape. Sprinkle a layer of homemade dried chives on it, and it's already done. 

"Eat some steamed eggs first." Xiong Yao spooned a small bowl of steamed eggs and handed it to Bai Yue.

"Thank you." Bai Yue leaned in and sniffed. The steamed egg scent is very rich and the color is stronger than that of steamed egg, and it looks very nutritious.

Can't wait to taste it, the taste is not disappointing, it is fragrant and soft.

Xiong Yao made another big bowl for Lele. Lele had already run over, stretched out his hands to hold the bowl, lowered his head and gnawed down.

Seeing that Lele and Guoguo liked both, Xiong Yao only tasted it, and didn't touch it again.  So the steamed eggs in this sea bowl all entered the stomachs of the mother and the son, and both ate them.

People love to get sleepy if they eat and drink well.  It just so happened that the earthen house was also dried up, and Xiong Yao removed the firewood from it, cleaned it up, and laid the mattress on it.

"Come to sleep." Xiong Yao called as he made the bed.

Bai Yue yawned and greeted Lele and entered the earthen house together.

The outside wind is still bitterly cold, but the house is warm as summer.

Bai Yue lay down on the warm bed and sighed comfortably.

The dry soil carries the residual heat of being roasted, and the bedding is ironed.  Reaching out to touch the earth wall, it was still slightly hot, very comfortable.

Bai Yue thought of the punishment of "inviting the king into the urn" without any margin, that is, putting people in such a jar for barbecue.

Bai Yue shuddered first, then poked Xiong Yao's waist with her hand, jokingly: "Don't burn us later."

Xiong Yao: "..."

Silently choked for a long while, Xiong Yao didn't even think about it.

If he came from modern times, he would not be too poor in words. There is a saying that is perfect at this time: Wife, forgot to take medicine today?