26

💗"The supreme happiness of life consists in the conviction that one is loved..."💗

Next update after 170+ votes

Suyesh's POV:

"it's not what you are thinking Jaan

"it's not what you are thinking Jaan... " I tried to confront her...

"so you meant to say you were not hovering over her? " she asked with a glare...

"No, I was over her... " I was about to say but she cut me midway and said...

"hence proved you cheated on me.... " she said and turned to leave bedroom...

I gripped her wrist and pulled her slowly towards me without hurting her or baby...

"where are you going? " I asked while cupping her face and calming her because of sudden pulling she is breathing heavily

"I don't want to stay with you under the same roof... I'm feeling suffocated... I'm going to sleep in mom's room.... " she said while wiping her shading tears...

"first you sit here..... And have your dinner so that I could explain to you in brief... " I said while dragging her to the bed...

"We need to clear our misunderstanding..... We can't let go of misunderstanding easily... We are together in this so we should solve it by communicating rather than escaping from each other like before... " I said while feeding her morsel...

"Now stop shading these pearls from your precious and beautiful eyes... Otherwise, I won't be able to speak... " I said while feeding her another bite and she bites my finger and

said "I want chocolate milkshake.... " while trying to wipe her tears from her cheeks with her backhand...

"Pehle Kuch khao then you can have it... " I said while keeping chocolate milkshake aside...

"you keep eating while I ask you a few questions... Okay " I asked her and she nodded in yes while her mouth was full...

"did you come to give me lunch in the office that day... When you saw that " I asked her and she nodded in yes... And fed me a morsel...