epilogue

💗“True love stories never have endings.”💗

Please do read my ongoing story
( " his heart beats only for her " ) and do vote...

Flashback.......

Shruti's POV:

"Hello, Neha... " I said as soon as she received the call...

"Hello, how are you? Is my daughter-in-law kicking you a lot?" she asked in a single breath...

"I'm feeling very uneasy... Would you come to my house... I will feel better after playing with Ahaan... " I requested...

"Why not... Now you only want Ahaan besides you... Mujhe to bhul hi gayi ho.... I'm jealous of my son now... He is getting all attention and love.... " she said dramatically...

"haha... Bhul Gayi hu tune... Now hurry up... I'm waiting for you... " I said and hang up the phone...

After 10 minutes I heard the doorbell rang and went to open it...

I kissed Ahaan as soon as I opened the door...

He was excited to get in my arms...

I was about to take him when I felt double Kicks...

Looks like my baby boy is jealous of Ahaan...

We settled down on the couch of the living room... While Ahaan was licking his thumb and making voices...

"He is heavy so it's not good for you to carry him so don't... " Neha said and I nodded in yes...

"You sit here I will bring cereal for Ahaan... " I said and was about to get up but Neha stopped me...

"How many I need to tell you that you are due in few days... So you need to rest to bring a healthy baby to the world... But why would you pay heed to me... Sab Ek Jaise h... Koi meri bat nahi sunta... Just like Aryan and Ahaan.... " she complains and pouted while looking down...

"Okay meri maa... I will listen to whatever you say... So stop being grumpy now... " I said and she went to the kitchen to prepare cereal...

I was busy playing with Ahaan when I heard the doorbell rang...

I opened it and saw Isha blazing in anger...

I wanted to punch her hard for her audacity to stand in front of my house after insulting my baby...

"Won't you invite me inside? " she asked in a pissed-off tone...

"What are you doing here? " I asked narrowing my eyes at her...

"To settle our scores...." she said with a smirk...

I was about to slap her when she pushed me aside and entered the house...