23

Next update after 160+ votes

 💗“If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.”💗

Suyesh's POV:

After a month :

After a month :

I was feeding Shruti but she was engrossed in her thoughts...

"what happened jaan? " I asked...

"Nothing.. " she replied...

"there's something which you are hiding from me but trust me Jaan I'm always there for you... So now keep away all our stress and enjoy delicious breakfast made by great chief Mr. Suyesh" I said with pride...

"Nice joke... You and great chef... Not at all... " she replied with a chuckled...

I was smiling at her antics .... I'm happy finally my naughty and bubbly Shruti is back...

"Ji I want to join our company because I get bored at home and doing nothing... " She requested nervously...

"I don't mind you working in our company but now you need to rest so that you and our baby stay healthy... " I said while caressing her lips with my thumb...

She beats her lips under her teeth because of nervousness...

I freed her lips from the grip and said "don't bite these lips because only I have the right's to beat and lick it.... "

She looked at me with a blush and continues her breakfast like a hungry Wolf...

I was looking at her suddenly my gaze turned to her perfect bosoms...

I just wanted to tease her so I said "these are very small" she averted her eyes from her breakfast plate while chewing and looked at me questionably...

Once she noticed my gaze on her breasts she hides it by crossing her arms and said "You..... " she screamed...

"Ohh woman stops screaming otherwise your husband will become deaf...and so our baby," I said while caressing her baby bump...