3.

💗"I love you" begins with me, but it ends up with you💗

Shruti POV:

He marched towards the bed, grabbing the bedsheet he threw it on the floor with a huge force

Pulled down all the curtains tearing some of them.

I was standing there rooted to the ground too shocked to even move.

I didn't know what to do.

He was acting like a mad man throwing everything on the floor.

He moved towards the photo frame. He was about to remove it from the wall. Before he could do that I stopped him saying, "Please. Don't break it. As we are a newly married couple we should have at least one photo in our room and breaking it would bring us bad luck. Mom and dad wouldn't like it. Please Sueysh don't break it. "

He walked towards me dangerously and said, "Oh! Now you're trying to blackmail me."

"Please. I was wrong. I won't do it again. I am sorry" I said trying to stay calm.

"Don't try to pull this kind of stunt anymore. Next time I won't let it slide." Saying that he stomped his way to the bathroom.

I looked at the mess he created.

He is a monster who doesn't value other's feelings.

I was cleaning the mess and suddenly something pricked my foot. I groaned in frustration.

I didn't realise when he came to me and started to remove it from my foot.

He was being everything but gentle.

But for me this was everything. I felt like I was frozen in time all I could see was him and his care for me, everything else around me got blurred.

All I could see was the man who shouted at me just few seconds ago was now removing a glass piece from my foot.

My stupid self smiled like a kid who got his first toy while he was busy removing the piece of glass from my foot.

The tension in the situation made my brain go numb. I didn't even feel the pain of being pierced by the glass. Is that what happens when you're in love?

I was so happy that I could see this caring side of my husband. At least he cares for me.

And Sometimes you don't even need love, care is all that it takes for a relationship to work.

After removing the glass from my foot he stood up making his way to the cabinet. Is that it? Is he going to leave me like this? I thought to myself. Even though this was enough for me maybe he could have bandaged it for me. What were you expecting Shruti!

But to my utter surprise he came back with a first-aid kid in his hand and started to clean my wound.

He took out an ointment from the box and started applying it on my wound. It was still bleeding but I couldn't care less because all I could see was Suyesh. I smiled lovingly at my husband who was now dressing my wound.