4.

💗"Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again"💗

Shruti POV:

I woke up in the morning feeling refreshed.

I looked at my hand that was still holding his shirt. I smiled in embarrassment. I pulled my hand back carefully not to wake him up.

I looked at my sleeping husband. He has a cute frown on. I wonder what kind of dream he is having to frown like that.

I can never hate this man. Even if I tried to hate him, I could never because there is no me without him. I can't imagine myself without him.

I loved him even before I knew about love. He is everything to me.

His single gaze towards me makes my heart flutter.

I only want him to love me but he doesn't even want to talk to me. In fact he hates my existence.

I was always curious to know the reason behind his hatred. What could I have done to make this man hate me so much. I wish I could find out. If I ever I did, I will definitely try my hardest to change it.

But having him beside me is enough. Even if he hates for now. It is enough.

When you love someone you don't need their love, a single look from them is enough for you to survive.

I inched closer to him supporting my body with my arm,"I love you Yash, I know you don't love me right now but I hope one day you will." I kissed his cheeks.

I took a last glance at him before going to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

Quickly dressing up in a blue salwar, applying vermilion and wearing my mangalsutra, I hurried down to the kitchen.

I found dad sitting in the hallway reading the daily newspaper and Mom talking to someone over her phone.

"Good morning, mom dad. Would you like anything with chai?" I asked before going to the kitchen.

"No beta. Just bring us chai." Dad said, still engrossed in his newspaper.

I made my way to the kitchen thinking what to make for breakfast for the jerk of a husband I have.

I made two cups of chai and a cup of black coffee for the Jerk.

On my way to the bedroom I served them their tea.

Just as I was about to walk to my bedroom,"Beta. Tell us if he bullies you. I will talk to him." Mom said with a concerned face.

"No Ma, he is nice to me." I lied to her.

She gave me a pitiful look, "Beta I just want you to know we love you a lot and you can tell us anything." She didn't seem to buy my lie.

"I know Ma, I will come to you if anything happens. I promise."
I gave her a smile before leaving them to go to my grumpy husband.