19

Next update after 110+ votes

Please do read the Books of _SereneWaters_......

 💗“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” 💗

Shruti's POV:

Only I know how I controlled myself from punching him hard for speaking her name through his mouth

When I saw him in front of Aryan's house to pick up I wanted to hug and kiss him...

I missed him...

He is the only one who dares to shout and love me.....

But the moment he told me about his girlfriend my all feelings were about to crash...

God and I only knew how I spend 1 and a half months without him...

Before marriage whenever he goes to business meetings I used to miss him a lot so I decided to not leave home whenever he stays at the home.....

I love to spend time with him but he didn't spare me a glance even for once...

I never wanted to leave him but the situation was making me weak...

He didn't come to search or meet me for once in these 1 and half months...

I had hope that one day he will realize his feelings for me but my fate is very cruel.....

"Shruti " I was in my thoughts when Suyesh called me to break my trance...

"what? " I asked rudely...

"where were you lost?.... Thinking about me... " he asked with his famous smirk...

"In your dreams only... " I replied...

"don't lie... I know you love me a lot.... " he said...

"no, I don't love you... And won't ever love you..." I replied boringly...

"liar.... " he said...

I didn't give attention to his reply and started to walk towards our bedroom...

I don't want to share a room with him to give him the satisfaction of hurting me or seeing my broken heart...

I hate to show my pain to others.....

I was about to walk when he swooped me in his arms and started to walk towards our bedroom...

"what are you doing? Leave me" I shouted...

"helping you... As you are hurt.... "he replied...

"how do you know? "I asked...

"When you were climbing the staircase you sprained your left foot so let me help you"....he said while carrying me .....