28

💗“I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.”💗

Next update after 185+ votes

Shruti's POV:

"Yash" I screamed

"Yash" I screamed...

"what happened Jaan..... ?" he asked while soothing my back lightly...

"I saw nightmare... In which you were leaving me... " I replied while sobbing in his embrace...

"Then it would be the only nightmare because won't leave you now at any cost...  And I won't let you leave me also.... " he said while caging me in his protective arms around my back...

"promise? " I asked while trying not to shed tears...

"pakka promise... Now smile... And stop crying Jaan...  Your tears make you vulnerable...  I just hate when you cry...." He said and pouted...

I chuckled at his pout and kissed on his pout lovingly...

"Nah" I screamed...

"now what's wrong?  Ab konsa nightmare dekh liya khuli Aankho se? "  He asked worriedly...

"it's not a nightmare... It's your baby kicking... " I said while caressing my baby bump to soothe him/her...

"bravo!  My baby kicked for the first time...I thought she likes to sleep only... Looks like our baby is just like you... Lazy.... " he said while placed his palm on my baby bump...

"Are you taunting me?  " I asked with a pout...

"not at all... Meri itni himmat ki mai tumhe taunt maru.... " he said with chuckled...

"I know you are lying...  You don't love me anymore...  You hate me because I'm fat... " I replied sadly...

"First of all, I'm not lying...  I was just teasing you...  And I don't think I need to explain how much I love you... Because our love symbol is already inside your womb... And you are not fat... You are just chubby... I just love to see the glow on your face because of pregnancy...  Seeing you pregnant makes me feel proud of my work... In one ball I hit the wicket.... " he replied with a smirk...

"Ohh mister back to the earth... I'm also responsible for its result... Because I'm the wicket-keeper... " I replied with a smirk...

"I don't mind to hit another wicket soon.... " he replied with the wink
...

"you shameless brat... " I said while blushing...

"you are also.... " he muttered slowly which was quite audible to me...

"What did you said? " I asked while narrowing my eyes...

"nothing " he replied sheepishly...

"I heard whatever you muttered... " I said and hugged him tightly while sitting on his lap...