32

💗"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own"💗

Next update after 200+ votes...

Suyesh's POV:

"get up jaan... " I called her while she hides her face in my neck deep...

"No, I don't want to get up... My limbs are not moving... I'm so tired now... I want a baby of me soon... I'm feeling very uncomfortable now... I can't do anything without support... And his Kicks are not helping... Whenever I tried to get up he kicked so hard to yelp me in pain.... " she said while placing light kisses on my neck... While her breathing was fanning on my neck wasn't helping me to take a sigh of breath...

"As you know only 4 days are remaining for your delivery so get up walk little.....  You'll feel relax... Too much sitting is also not good....your gynecologist suggested... Remember... " I said and helped her to get up...

She was looking breathtaking with her pink lips and puffy eyes... She looks so different yet beautiful...

"you just rest here after getting fresh

"you just rest here after getting fresh... ... I will bring your breakfast... We will have it together till then let me help you till bathroom... Have a bath then your sore muscles will lose and you will feel relax... " I said and placed her in the bathtub to get fresh...

I came with breakfast while she was combing her hair...

I placed the plate on the table and was looking at her every move...

She didn't realize the fallen talc and was about to fell...

I rushed towards her to catch them before she touches the ground...

I caught her in my arms while her eyes were shut tightly out of fear...

"you are alright baby... Can't you see... You need to be a careful baby... " I said while caressing her cheek to calm her rapid heartbeats...

I helped her to sit down on the bed while she was shivering...

"you are completely fine... Now open your beautiful eyes... " I said and she opened her which was dripping fear...