57 - Relynn.......

(I do not own these characters)

Reggie's POV 

It's been a month since alex and willies wedding.

I really want to propose to Flynn now, because I love her, and I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

I've been planning this proposal put in my head for about 2 weeks, and I think I'm ready to do it.

"Hey you ok, you seem really deep in thought" Flynn asks me as she sits down next to me.

"Yeh, I'm just thinking" I say back to her with a smile.

"Ok...." she says to me, cautiously.

I get up off of the couch and I stand in front of her. I hold out my hand to her and say "let's go for a walk" 

"Sure" she takes my hand and stands up.

We go and put some shoes on before we begin our walk around the city.

The ring Is beginning to burn a hole in my pocket, I'm.so nervous.

I take a deep breathe. "Come on. I wanna show you something" I say to her.

"Do you trust me?" 

"Of course I do" she smiles at me and we begin to walk to..... the location.

It takes about 10 minutes before we get there.

I lead her up some stairs and through some corridors. 

"You ready?" I ask her with a smile on my face as I hold my hand over the door handle to the outside.

She nods excitedly. I turn the nob and she walks out.

She looks out at the virlew and I quickly go behind her and get down on one knee."reg-" she  begins to say and she turns around and sees me. She covers her hand over her mouth.

"Well Flynn, I don't know where I should start this. I love you, so much. I don't know what I'd do without you. Literally. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have had the most amazing year of my life. So....." I open the ring box, showing her the ring. " will you, Flynn ***, will you marry?"

"Reggoe.... yes" she smiles at me and i stand up so she runs towards me and gives me a big kiss.

I slide the ring onto her finger.

"I love you too dork" she says.

8 Months later.

"Reginald, do you take Flynn to be your wife?"

"I do"

"Flynn, do you take Reginald to be you husband?"

"I do"

"I now pronounce you, Mr and Mrs Reginald Peters. You may kiss the bride" 

We smile at Each other 

I grab onto her waist and pull her into a kiss and he arms wrap around my neck.

We pull apart and giggle at Each other.

Third.person. pov 

That night, everyone was happy. And the o my tears shed we're joyful.

Julie and Luke, were sitting with their kids all night, playing with them.

Alex and Willie, were talking to everyone at the wedding, and occasionally going and talking with Julie Luke and the twins.

And Reggie and Fkynn, were enjoying their wedding reception.

-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-__-_-_-_-__-__-_-^-_^-^-_-___-__-_-_-_-

Authors Note 

Sorry for the short chapter.

I can't believe I have one more chapter to write then this is all over.

But I do have one question for y'all.

Would you like me to wrote a second book to this???