15 - "I love you"

(I do not own these characters) 

A/N wht...... Two parts. In one day. And I think I went a bit too dark then necessary in this part. 

Reggie's POV 

I really don't like Nick. He beat up my best friend, and he thinks he can get away with it. Well, he's got something coming for him. 

We arrive home after julie drops us off. I'm hurt for my friend, but I'm angry and want revenge from the person who did this. 

Me and alex enter the apartment and look at eachother. 

"OK, I'm not a violent person. And even I want to beat him up" Alex says to me. 

"hey, I'm not iolent either, but maybe we could pay him a visit tomorrow." I say to my with a small smirk on my face. 

"what do u suggest we do?" he asks. 

"well...." I begin to say. Then tell him what we're going to do. 

"yes" he says. " let's do it. Tomorrow."

I nod and we get ready for bed and then go to bed. But I can't sleep. So I message flynn. 

(On messages.) 

Reggie. - hey, are you awake.? 

Flynn - can sleep?

Reggie- yeh

Flynn - me either. But julie is trying to sleep. She keeps tossing and turning. 

Reggie. - well, I don't k ow if I should tell you this, but,e and Alex kinda have a revenge plan to get back at Nick 

Flynn--oh no.... Reginald, what is it.? 

Reggie - we're just going to follow him tomorrow. Talk to him. And ruff him. Up a bit. You know,so he dosent do It again. 

Flynn - please don't do it. Promise me

Reggie- I promise 

Flynn - OK..... I'm getting tired. See you tomorriw. Bye. 😘

Reggie - night Princess 😘

(off messages) 

I smile at my messages. 

She cares about me. 

I try to fall asleep, but my mind kept wondering to a dark place. 

I think of something different, something happy. Oh, mine and Flynn's four month anniversary is in a week. I think I know what I want to give her. I mean, I love her and she deserves the world. 

Wait a minute..... I love her.

 I need to tell her, but what if she dosent feel the same way. 

I begin to slowly fall asleep, thinking of tow things. 

Luke.... And Flynn 

--the next day--

I wake up, and see ex sitting on his 'bed' staring off into space. 

"morning" I say to him. 

"oh... Morning" he says.

I get up and text Flynn a good morning text with a bunch of kissey faces. And she just send back some laughing face along with a good morning. I smile at my phone. 

Man, I love this girl. 

I am never gonna get use to thinking that. 

But let's get back to the matter at hand. Getting revenge on Nick and giving him what he deserves. 

I go and get changed. Ad walk out of the bathroom. Luckily we have some fruit in the apartment, so I eat an apple for breakfast. 

I look up and see Alex looking at me weirdly. "What?" I ask him 

"Why are you so happy this morning.?" he asks. 

"Well. If you must know. I recently discovered somethimg,and you can't tell anyone." I look at him. He just crosses his heart. "last night I found out that I loved Flynn" I tell him. 

"Woah...." he says. "Have you told her yet?" 

"No. I was thinking of doing it on our anniversary in a few days."i tell him. He just nods and smiles." Alright. You ready for operstion: revenge.? "I ask him. 

" Yess. "he says. 

We grab our phones and walk out of the door. 

We walk all the way to nick's house. Do t ask me how we know this, we just do. 

We sit there and watch. Then the front door opens and out comes out Nick. He gets I. His car and starts to drive off. 

We begin to run to try and keep up with him,until he stops at the local park, and lucky for us, there's a alleyway near there. 

We walk up to him. And pull his to the Alley way. I grab his jacket and push him up against the wall. 

"what do you want?" he spits out at me. 

"I just want to teach you a lesson, that's all." I. Say to him with a smirk on my face. 

-- ten minutes later ++

We walk out of the Alleyway and leave Nick in there. His face is all bruised now. He can walk tho. 

We walk all the way to Julies housewhich is just around the corner. 

We arrive at her home and knock on the door. Flynn answers. 

"hey-. What happened to you guys.?" she akd us. 

"um can we have some iceoacks or frozen peas to put on our knuckles. Then we will tell you, oh and can you get Julei and tell her to meet us in the studio?" I ask her she nods and let's us in. We grab some ice and place it on both of  our bruised knuckles. We then walk into the studio to see Julie and Flynn with worried, yet confused looks on their faces. 

" what happened? "Julie asks. 

" well we kinda beat Nick up... "I tell her as I look at the ground, bit being proud of myself. 

" why would you do that?" she asle that. 

" we wanted to teach him a lesson, to never hurt anyone again. "I tell her. 

" even when I asked you not too and you promised you wouldt either. " Flynn days with tears starting to we up in her eyes. 

She runs out of the studio. And I follow her. 

" Flynn wait. "I say. 

" no, you promised you wouldn't do that,and you go and do it anyway. Why? Why would you break your promise? " she asks me. 

" Luke's my friend, and Nick deserved it."I say to her. 

" but I'm your girlfriend. And you go and betray my trust. So u really think Luke would have wanted you to do that, or did you want to do it for yourself.? "she asked me. 

" I-  I begin to speak but nothing comes out. 

"exactly, you did it for yourself." she says then begins to turn around,but she stops and looks at me, in the eyes and says "this was a mistake". 

"no... No" I say tears are beginning to well up in my eyes. She just turns around and continues walking to the house. 

"flynn wait" I sy to her, and I run up to her, just before she turns the handle and she turns around to face me. "please don't leave me. I love you, alright. I don't want to be without you." I say to her and I place my hands on both sides of her cheeks. "just please, don't leave me. I need you" 

"Reggie. I- I love you too." she says to me. 

A small smile begins to build on my lips. I bring her face closer to mine and give her a soft and gentle kiss.