10- "I'm proud of you"

(I do not own these characters) 

A/N what.... Five parts in one day.

Julie POV 

 I'm currently waiting on Luke, so we can start writing a new song. 

This morning he was so caring, and he comforted me when I cried, which might I add is so cute. 

Next thing I know, like comes in with his electric guitar. 

"hey" I sy to him

"hey, you ready?" he asks 

I nod my head and sit down behind the piano. "how about this as a first verse. Ie had it stuck in my head all day." I say to him. He just nods his head. 

Hearts on fire
We're no liars, so we say what we wanna say
I'm awakened, no more faking
So we push all our fears away

Don't know if I'll make 'cause I'm falling under
Close my eyes and feel my chest beating like thunder

I wanna fly
Come alive
Watch me shine

As I finish singing I see Luke consentrating. "OK how about this for the Chorus" he says then begins playing his guitar while singing. 

I got a spark in me
Hands up if you can see
And you're a part of me
Hands up if you're with me
Now till eternity
Hands up if you believe
Been so long and now we're finally free

"yes" I say. "OK so we could start the song with only piano, then when it gets to the Chorus onwards, we have guitar and bass guitar and drums?" I ask him. He just nods. 

 - -after practice - - 

"hey julie. Can I ask you siemthing?" Luke says out of no where. 

"yeh sure. What's up?" I say 

"well I was wondering if--" he was about to say something when all of a sudden,im getting a call from my dad. 

(on the phone) 

"hey dad, what's up?" 

"hey julie. So umm. I'm in the hospital." 

"WHAT?" I yell through the phone. 

"calm down I just fell over and broke my arm while walking up satires. And I need you to come and pick me up." 

"OK, I'll be there in five ten minutes tops" I tell him. 

(off the phone) 

Before my father could speak. I hung up on him. 

"what's wrong" luke asked. 

"my dad just broke his a and he wants me to go and fer him. Anyway, you were gonna tell me something?" I ask him 

"yeh don't worry about it, it can wait." he says and scratches the back of his neck. 

"OK then I'm sorry but we're gonna have to cut this short. So you can go home. I'll see you tomorrow tho." I sy to him. 

"bye" he says as he walks out the door. 

I go and find the keys. And walk pout to the car and drive to the hospital. 

-at the hospital--

"hey, I'm here to see my dad, Ray Molina?" k say to the nurse at the front. 

"of cource.... Room 311"

"thank you" I smile at the nure then go and find my father. 

"hey dad" I say to him. He's sitting on a hospital. Bed with a cast on his arm in normal clothes. 

"hey Julie, I've just go to sign some forms at the desk then I'm all right to go." he says. 

He stands up and walks to the desk, and I follow him. 

--I'm the car on the way home - - 

That took us, twenty minutes just to sign so release forms. 

"hey dad?" I say to him. 

"yes" he says. "Wht would you say if I told you I was writing music and singing again with one of the new students for the school prom?" I ask him

"I'd say I was proud of you. Wait.. Is that why your in such a happy mood these last couple of day, and why their has been some people oer?" he asks. 

"yep" I say. 

"well im going to say it again.. I'm proud of you." he says to me. 

We arrive home. And I help. My dad inside. Once wer I side, I let my dad do his thing because he says he can. 

I head upstaires and check my phone. I have a new message from Luke. 

(on messages) 

Luke- hey so, I just wrote a second verse to that song we started writing today. If you want I can sing it to you tomorrow at school? 

Julie--I'd like that. How dose 8am sound, that way we have an hour before class to work on the song. 

Luke - sounds great. See ya tomorrow. 

Julie--see ya. 

(off messages) 

OMG. My crush for this boy just keeps growing, and growing each and every day. 

I wrote down a poem and put it in my dream box. 

We say we're friends, we play pretend                                                                                                                  your more to me, we create                                                                                                                                Perfect Harmony. 

I lay down in bed once I've had a shower and smile to myself. Thinking of this beautiful bo tha I became so lucky to meet and wrote songs with. 

-----------------------------------------------. 

What do u guys think so far.?? 

Random question.                                                                                                                                                    What's everyone favourite scene from the show?