25 - "just talk to him, OK?"

(I do not own these characters) 

A/N I just realised this is the first time is been Willie's POV...... Also, I have nothing against Reggie, it's just apart of the story line. 

Willie's POV 

It currently only less than three weeks until prom. 

Alex and I are just sitting at the park on a picnic blanket. 

"Hey, Alex?" I ask him. 

Hee moves his head so he's facing me. "yeh" he says.

"i was wondering,...... You know what, nevermind." 

Be looks at me confused. He stands up and comes and sits down in front of me. 

"what is it. You can tell me anything." he says to me. 

"i-" I begin to say something, but I cut myself off. 

I look down at my hands and begin to play with the leaves in my hands

Alex lifts my head up with his index finger. 

"hey, what's wrong.?" he says. 

"nothing. I'm fine" I say to him. 

"no, you wanted to tell me something, what was it.?" he says

"well, we've been dating for a while now and I was thinking the other day and I realised something..." I look into his eyes before I continue. ".... I realised that-" before I could finish my sentence. Alex's phone starts ringing.

"hello?" he says.

I look around us at the scenery becasue I don't want to eavesdrop on his conversation

"OK, bye." he says intot he phone after a few minutes. 

"who was tha?" I ask him. 

"that was Reggie, he wanted us all at the studio." he says to me. "you were going to tell me something?" he asked. 

"don't worry about it.." I say to him. 

"you sure?" he asked. I just nod. 

We get up, and pack everything, and head to Julies house. But first we need to stop by Alex's because we need to drop this stuff off. 

--At Julies house--

When we arrive we head straight for the studio, everyone is here. 

" hey guys." I say. 

They all say hey. Alex and I decided that we would sit in the couch

"whats going on.?" Alex asks Reggie.

"well......i think Flynn is mad at me, and I don't know why." he tells us and rubs the back of his neck anxiously. 

"well, have you talked to her?" I asked him. 

"no, she's been ignoring me sing the fat we WEN and bought put suits for formal." he tells us then he starts walking from one side of the room. To the other. 

"woah there, just sit down and take a deep breathe OK." Alex says

Reggie nods and sits down at a one man couch. 

Luke and Julie are serted at the piano, im their own world. I think they're working on a new song. 

"how about this, I'll go and talk to her, and see if she's mad at you, OK?"  I say. 

"yeh, that'd be great thanks." he says and then shoot me a sad. Smile. 

I get up, and walk to Flynn's house, which is only a block away. 

I. Arrive there and knock on the door. 

Flynn opens it. 

"hey, can we talk.?" 

She opens the door wider and guides me uo to her bedroom

We sit down on her bed in silence for a bit. She looks like she's been crying. She has glassy red puffy cheeks, and glassy eyes. 

"you ok?" I ask her. 

She just shakes her head. 

"what's wrong? I. Ask her. 

" if I tell you, you cant tell anyone. No one can know, not even Reggie. Deal? "she says and I just nod. 

She takes a deep breathe. "well......... Reggie and I were hanging out the other day and he left the room for a bit. And his phone kept going off, so I checked it, and it was a bunch of message sfrom this one chick, Tamara, saying all these things like 'I love you' and 'I miss you' "

I look at her." are you sure that's what you saw? "I ask her. 

She nods her head. 

I sigh..... " Reggie's a nice guy, I'm sure he would never do anything like this too you. "I say to her. 

She cocks her head to the side." you remember Brandon right, we all thought he was a. Nice guy and that he would never cheat, but guess what, he did. " she says to me. 

" but Reggie's not like Brandon..... Look.... " I sigh" just talk to him, OK? "I say to her. 

She just nods. 

She gets off of the bed, and walks to the door." you coming? "she asks. 

I get off do the bed too. 

We walk out of her room and down the stairs and out the front door. 

Then the next thing I know, we're at Julies house. 

We enter the garage and Reggie's head gose flying up. 

" hey, can we talk? "Flynn asks Reggie. 

He nods and stands up and they walk out of the garage doors, closing it behind them.