36 - "Mum?..... Dad?"

(I do not own thses characters) 

A/N OK so I gave you guys 24 hrs to give me a response on what you would like to see. I've made my decision and you should be seeing/reading it within the next few chapters. So........ Enjoy! 

Lukes POV

"Hey Luke.." yells a voice from behind me so I turn around in the school halls, and see the one person I don't want to see. 

NICK. 

"what do you want Nick?" I ask him. 

"woah, chill, I just wanna know something." he says as he approaches me. 

He stops moving once we're a few inches apart. 

"what is I nick?" I say to him, starting to get angry. 

"well, I was wondering if you got your boys to beat the hel out of me a few months ago?" he asks. 

"I didn't ask them too, but I'm glad they did." I put a smirk on my face once I finish my sentence. 

Then he grabs my collar and throws me against a bunch if lockers, everyone in he halls are looking now.

"what are you gonna do to me now Nick? Beat me up, well I sure as hell don't see your buddies here, and you obviously don't have to muscles to do it yourself." I say to him. 

He grows angrier and angrier. "now you listen here..." he begins then he tightens his grip on my shirt. "..... If you or your boys touch me again, you will have something coming for you." he says. 

"oh yeh.. And what's that?" I ask him. 

"this" he says. 

Then he raises his fists like he's about to punch me, and before hie fist reaches my face, I catch it with one of my hands. I twist his hand so his arm is at his back. 

He squeals in pain. 

"now you listen here, don't mess with me, my friends or anyone at this school ever again, got it.?" I ask. 

"no" he says.

 Then he gets away from my grip and turns around so he's facing me. 

"you know, I think I should beat you up myself." I say to him. "it's not like you can defend yourself" 

"well, I look forward to it." he says. "but you wanna know something Luke.?" he ask me. 

"enlighten me." I say and spread out my arms. 

"I know your secret." he begins. "... HEY EVERYONE, OUR PRECIOUS LUKE PATTERSON HERE, IS A RUNNAWAY, HE RAN AWAY FROM HOME SO HE COULD PERSUE HIS UN REALIST DREAMS." he yells. 

"at least I have dreams." I say back to him. 

"and at least I don't have to deal with that little piece of trash you call a girlfriend" he said with a slight smirk on his face. 

"you little" 

Then I move forward like I'm gonna beat him up. Then I see julie, standing in front of me with fear and confusion in her eyes with her hand resting on my chest, stopping me from eating to crap put of him. 

"Luke, don't do this." she whispers. 

"why, he deserves it." I say, loud enough that Nick can hear me too. 

"I know he dose, but don't do this, please." she says, then she places her hand on my cheek in an effert to calm me down, but it dosent. 

I then skeak one last sentence to Nick before I disappear "I'd watch your back if I were you" I whisper to him.