43 - the day before graduation. (Relynn)

(I do not own these characters) 

A/N warning - sexual references. 

Reggie's POV. 

"OK, hear me out, pineapple belongs in pizza." I say to flynn as we enter her room.

She gasps. "you take that back." she says. 

"I'm. Joking obviously," I say. 

She smiles at me and I sit on her bed. 

We just sit/stand there in her room, smiling at eachother. 

Next thing I know, she's straddling my lap,and kissing me, hard. She continues kissing me like her life depends on it. Our mouths move in sync as she slowly begins to move around in my lap. I grunt, knowing exactly what she's trying to do. She pulls away slightly, biting my lip in the process. She releases my lip and re-attach her lips to mine. She pushes me back onto the bed, and dosent stop kissing me. I hold my hands out and lightly push her chest. 

"Flynn..." I say breathlessly. 

She humms in response. 

"w-we cant." I say. 

She pouts at me. And nods he head. But she dosent move off of my lap. 

So I sit myself up, with her still straddling me. 

She kisses me again, this time soft and sweet. She pulls away and looks at me. " What do you want to do today? "she asks me as she begins to play with my hair. 

" I don't know, any ideas? "I ask her. 

" I did have one idea, but I don't thinks it's gonna happen. "she tells me. 

" and what was that? "I ask with a slight smirk on my face. 

I place my hands on her waist, and she wraps hers around my neck and blushes lightly, then mumbles something into my shoulder. 

" what was that? "I. Ask her

" my parents aren't home, wanna stay around here for a while. "se asks as she looks into my eyes again. 

" hmmmm. OK. "I say. 

She smiles at me, and begins playing with my hair a bit. 

Then I kiss her neck, and she moans lightly, I smirk. I then kiss and suck a little on another part of her neck and she moans a little louder 

" Reg-"she says. I humm in response." stop.... Teasing.... Me"she says as she tries and calms herself down. 

I continue to do what I was doing, and she seems to get more and more uneasy. 

"reg-" she begins to say. But I kiss her, hard. 

She kisses me back in a more passionate one than before. 

--------later---------

I can't believe that just happened. Flynn's asleep, in my flannel , and I'm laying here. Staring at the ceiling. Thinking about.... Everything. 

Flynn befons to stir in her sleep, and I turn so im facing her. 

She opens her eyes and smiles at me. 

"hey" she says. 

I put a stand of her hair, out of her face and push it behind her ear before replying. "hey" 

She smiles at me. I smile back at her but wider.

"i love you." she says. 

"I love you too." I say as I lean forward and kiss her lips.