18 - Reggie's hoodie

(I do not own these characters) 

A/N what.... Three parts in one day. 

Flynn's POV.

 I wake up the day after the party last night, in Reggie's arms. 

Turn around to I'm facing him, and he's still asleep. I just watch him,hes just so cute when he sleeps.

"You knows it's creepy to stare at someone." Reggie whispers to me. 

I quickly look to see his eyes are open and his mouth is in a smirk. 

"Good morning to you too Reginald" I whisper at him. 

"hey, you know I don't like being called that. And you know I love you." 

"I love you too" I say to him. I quickly lean up and peck his lips. 

I lean back down and try to get uo but Reggie just pulls me back down. 

"Babe... I need to get up." I say to him.. 

"but I have an idea. He says and he pouts his lip. I smirk and nod for him to continue." OK so we're gonna wake the others up by grabbing the guitars and aying them on ten. "he says. 

" OK let's do it. " 

We get up and I see it's 7am and we have two hours before school starts

I grab one of the many electric guitar and Reggie grabs his classic red bass. We plug them in and turn them in. 

" OK. We're gonna play now or never" he says to me. Luckily I. Know the chords and the words off by heart. 

We begin playing. 

Take off, last stop
Countdown 'til we blast open the top
Face first, full charge
Electric hammer to the heartl

Clocks move forward
But we don't get older, no
Kept on climbing
'Til our stars collided
And all the times we fell behind
Were just the keys to paradise

Don't look down
'Cause we're still rising
Up right now
And even if we hit the ground
We'll still fly
Keep dreaming like we'll live forever
But live it like it's now or never

Then we look over and see everyone staring at us. Shocked. 

"oh good your awake." I say ti them. 

"um, first off that was incredible and secondly when did you learn tha.?" Julie asks me 

"Reggie taught it to me." I say and look over at him and his has this proud smile on his face and I just roll my eyes playfully at him. 

We put the guitars down and we all get ready for school, but I feel like wearing something different today. Then I had the most perfect idea. 

I walked oer to Reggie's bedside and grab one of his red hoodie and slip it on. 

I bring apart of the hoodie up to my nose and inhale the scent, it still smells like him. 

I walk over to regie who is sitting in the corner by himself on his phone. 

"hey babe." I say to him. 

He just looks up and smiles at me, then notices his hoodie. He puts his phone on his lap,and asks me. "is that my hoodie?" he asks with a smirk. 

I just blush and look down "why yes it is." I say to him as I look I to his eyes. He just leans forward and kisses me hard. 

"well, I love how it looks on you." he says and leans in for another kiss, but this time it was kinda deeper. I pulled away and rested my forehead on his and try to catch my breathe.