26 - "Who's Tamara?"

(I do not own these characters) 

Flynn's POV 

"hey, can we talk?" I. Ask Reggie. 

He nods and stands uo and follows me out the door. 

"what's up?" he asks me

"Who's Tamara?" I ask him.. 

He looks at me weirdly. "I have no I dea who your talking about." he says to. Me. 

"don't lie, I saw your phone the other day and you had a bunch of 'I love ypu' and 'I miss you' messages from her." I say to him. 

"why were you looking at my phone?" he asks. 

"so you were talking to another girl behind my back." I say to him.. 

"no that's not wha I said. I asked you why you were looking at my phone." he says. 

"but your not denying it." 

"but you still haven't answered my question." he says. 

"it kept going off and I went to go and put it on silent and I saw a bunch of messages from Tamara. So let me ask you this. Who's Tamara?" I ask him. 

"no one." he says. 

"it dosent look like no one" I say to him.. 

He dosr say anything. He looks at the ground. And sighs 

"look, Tamara is just a friend OK?" he says 

"yeh, just a friend who happens to send you I love you and I miss you....." 

He looks up at me and sees the tears in my eyes. 

"did you know that I've been cheated on before by my ex-boyfriend and the person he so happened to have cheated on me with was Tamara right?" I say to him.. 

" I only met her once, she tried to flirt with me and I turned her down. That's it." he says to me. 

" then how'd she get your number? And why did you save it into your phone instead of blocking it? "I ask him 

" OK, first of all, I don't know how she got my number, and secondly, it didn't cross my mind to block it or not add it onto my contacts. Ok"he says 

He sighs. "look I'll even block her number right now." he says and pulls up his phone. He tilts it so I can see. He goes to his contacts and blocks then deletes her number. "see, done." he says to me. 

I sigh. "I'm going to need some time to think thins through." I say to him. 

"eh-what. No. Please" he tries to please with tears starting the bundle uo into his eyes. 

"I just need time reggie. I'll call you when I want to talk." I sayh to him and walk up to Julies main house and out the front door. 

I have a lot of thinking to do.