11. Maham's Blind love.

Author's POV

He was getting ready with a smile on his face. He was impatient to see her after almost a month. He hardly visits his maternal grandparents as he always found himself trailing behind her while she ignoring him. he couldn't control his feelings around Maham and didn't want to look obvious to the Mirza family. So, preferred not to visit there more often. She was sweet to everyone but him. He didn't know why she didn't like him? Why was she irritated by him every time he was around? He was not the type of enduring anyone's harsh behaviour and going back to them again and again but the case was different when it comes to her.

After getting ready he made his way to the garden where the party was held.

"Happy Anniversary mom and dad!" Amad announced as he found his parents also entering the hall. Going to them he hugged both of his parents.

"Thank you very much meri jaan" Fathima kiss his cheeks and head while shazam patted his back.

"You guys are looking stunning!" He said grinning.

"I always look stunning. It's your dad who looks older nowadays" Fathima said in her usual cheerful and teasing tone.

"Begam, I'm still as handsome as you saw me for the first time and fall for me only by my one sight" shazam mumbled causing Fathima to blushed.

"Shut up" she slapped his arms playfully. Both father and son laugh. Guest began coming and they got busy in them but Amad was staring at the entrance for the one his heart was restless.

"Mom where is Nanu nani? (Grandparents) and Rumaan mamu and his family?" Finally, Amad asked looking around impatiently.

"Don't worry, your Maham will come soon" Fathima whispered to her son causing a blush to crept his neck and ear.

"Uh... What...I was just asking. They didn't come yet so I thought..... Maham!!" He was making excuses but forget everything as his eyes fell on the girl he was waiting for for a month now.

She was walking with grace. She was wearing a beautiful navy blue colour knee-length frock with white pants with minimal makeup. He felt his heart skip its beat when he saw her walking toward him with a beautiful smile on her face.

"Stop starting beta they are coming here" Fathima tug on his arms and pulled him out of his trance. He blinks and composed himself just before they stopped in front of him and his parents.

"Happy anniversary phupu!" Dua loudly exclaimed before anyone could and pulled Fathima in a bone crush hug. Ruman hugged shazam wishing him. "You both are looking glorious together" Dua compliments when everyone has done wishing the old couple.

"You also looks like ready to kill every boy present here with your look" Fathima wink at her while Dua giggle. Their mischievous nature was similar. "My beautiful Dua" Fathima said holding Dua's face in on hand.

"Not more than Maham" Amad mumble not for anyone but still his mother could hear his whisper as he was standing close behind her.

"Maham" Fathima pulled Maham in a hugged and Maham return her hugged with the same affection.

"Happy Anniversary phupu" Maham said.

"Thank you, baby. You are also looking gorgeous" she kissed her cheeks and said. Amad smiles seeing his mother's fondness for his choice. Maham blush in return.

"How are you?" Amad asked with a soft smile. Maham make face but replied with a smalll formal smile.

"Fine" Amad smile back.

"You are looking beautiful" he compliments staring at her. Maham didn't want to but still, heat crept her cheeks.

"Thank you" she muttered before going away from there. While he was staring at her.