15. Her Lies

Assalamualaikum

Sorry sorry sorry for the late update. It's too late I know😔 but what can I do? Life gets busier day by day

........................

Momin's POV.

1 AND A HALF YEARS LATER.

I closed my file and sighed leaning on my chair. It's too much work. and being the CEO didn't help.

Rumaan uncle gives me the most of responsibility for this office as he was involved with his other branches. The workload is too much for ms but again I need to build everything to dua's taste. Dua is the beloved daughter of one of the most successful businessmen in this country so she deserves the best. I worked and took my salary which was decided by Rumaan's uncle and it was huge. I worked with all honesty and loyalty as I hate dishonesty and disloyalty. And for dua, I want everything perfect and Halal (legitimate). I want to build a family with my Dua, my wife.

Dua. Momin ki Dua.

I heaved a sigh rubbing my face. It's been one and a half freaking years since Dua went to persuade her dream. I miss her way too much and she does too. It was difficult for us to live away from each other but we have to as we knew it was needed for our happy and peaceful future.

I took out my phone and stare at her photo which was on my wallpaper.

Remaining 2 and half years.

I mumbled sighing heavily. I smiled as I think about the plan I have made for her birthday.
------------

Autgor's POV

Ruhan was halted in his place as he saw Dua walking toward him with confident bold steps with that beautiful dress he gifted her. It was a gown with a slightly small slit blow her knees and half sleeves.

"Stunning!" Only one word left his mouth. Dua tried her blush and smile raising her eyebrows. "You won... And I'm dead!" He dramatically place his hand on his chest and said. Dua laughs at his expressions.

"Told you... Don't challenge me" she said proudly flipping her hair back.

"I didn't lose. My victory was on both sides." He said smirking and winking at her. her mouth hangs open. "Now let's go to the party," he said grinning.

"You trick me" she gasps putting her hand on her mouth

"Your easy to trick" he laughed running away from her as she started to run after him.

"You moron" he laughed as he went out of the hostel gate with her running behind him.

"Okay sorry sorry" he stopped in front of his car holding his ear. "I just wanted you to come with me and your not ready to go there alone with me and I had only two passes for us I can't take your girl's gang with us. So I trick you to wear this and I know I will convince you once you got ready" he said sheepishly. Dua sighed.

"I don't feel like going with you alone. You know in University no one left a chance to tag us with the perfect couple title. They gossip about us" she said irritatedly.

"They can say whatever they want. You and I both know that we are friends. Good friends...." He link his arms around hers. "..Close friends" smirking he said. she frowned and took her arm away from him.

"We are just friends," she said emphasizing the word just.

"Whatever" He rolled his eyes walking toward the driver's seat. She followed him.

Dua spends her time with Ruhan and his spoiled friends. She always felt uncomfortable with his friends but like a hero, Ruhan helped her and protect her. She felt safe with him so, she never disrespects his bad company.