12. Separation.

Momin ki Dua's POV,

"Dua, are you done?" Maham steps into my room with a bright smile on her face.

"Han, almost," I replied and pick my handbag and shoved my mobile into it.

"I place Your luggage in the car already, now let's go your getting late," Maham said hurriedly.

"Maham, there is still time. You go I will come" I said.

"But Dua...."

"Maham I said go I will come" she tried to say something but I cut her off rudely.

"Okay" she walks out. I sighed and spring toward Momin's room. Yesterday night we spent together and Momin said he won't come to the airport. I didn't argue and ignore it cause I didn't want to spend my last night in any sadness and argument.

Opening the door I step in only to find darkness. Curtains were hiding sun rays from coming inside. and the Lights were off. It's 7 am and Momin left my room at 5 am so, he must be sleeping. I thought and walk toward the window to shove the curtains away.

"Momin" turning back I found him laying on the bed arms were on his eyes. "Momin" walking toward him I again call. "Momin" holding his hand I try to pull.

"Dua, go. You are getting late" his voice came hoarsely. He didn't let me take his hand away from his eyes.

"Momin are you okay?" I pulled his hand away and instantly My heart sank. His red mist eyes caused my eyes to pool up. "Momin, are you crying," I asked more as stated. He looks away sitting straight. I hugged him tightly. "Please don't be sad. I can't see you like this." I mumbled in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Dua... Jaan please don't leave me" he whispered in a broken voice.

"Momin..." I pulled back and held his face. "It's only for a few years. I will be back. Don't be upset" I wiped his cheeks where a lone tear escaped.

"I don't know why Dua... My heart is not allowing me to let you go. Something is bothering me. I...I never know how to live away from you. After losing my parents you were the only one whom my heart could accept. This heart can't accept anyone else after you. My heart wants you. I want you to live this life" He spoke in a broken voice and I felt tears rolling down.

"Okay, I won't go," I said and an instant smile come to his lips. "But tell me first, Will you be happy seeing voidness in my eyes? I love you Momin and maybe I could leave my dreams for you but I know I won't be happy and I could never make you happy." I spoke staring into his eyes. "If our four years of separation bring peace and happiness for the rest of our life then don't you think it's a better choice to do," I said with so much convincing tone that he frown surely thinking about it.

"You are right. I won't forgive myself if I see any regrets in your eyes in future. I want to give you everything I could. And if it means to gulp this sorrow of being away from you for four years then I will do." He finally agreed and the look of agreement makes me inwardly sigh in relief.

"Thank you" I stood up and held his hand pulling him out of the bed. "Let's go. Your coming to the airport to drop me" he sighed and nodded.

"You go, I will come in 10 minutes, after freshen up." He said and I nodded.

"Okay, don't be late" I turn to go but stopped when he held my wrist.

"Always remember, you are mine." He spoke I turn to him "I will never tolerate you being close to any boy. Pyaar ka dusra naam bharosa hota hai aur tum mera bharosa ho. I trust you more than anyone, Dua. Don't break my trust ever" he said with so much intensity staring into my eyes that I felt shiver run down my spin.