5. Marry me!

Assalamualaikum.

Hey guys, how are you?

I know I said I will keep this story on hold but guys I couldn't stop publishing this chapter and I will publish the next chapter too, and after that, I will again keep this on hold... I hope I will🙄

Enjoy💓

********

Dua's POV,

"Momin you know, my best friend labiba?" Maham suddenly pulled his attention toward her.

"Yeah I know, she is your best friend. What about her?" momin replied and then asked sipping his milkshake.

"Friday is Her birthday. Can you take me to her home? And in our way we will buy something for her" Maham said.

"You can go with Rafay" I quickly said before momin could say anything.

"Rafay is a KID Dua, you basically saying me to go with a driver" maham snap.

"So what's the problem in going with a driver"

"You know I never go alone with a driver anywhere"

"But you have no problem going with momin alone?

"You always go with him alone"

"Because he is mine...."

"Stop it guys! Why are you both backfiring like this?" Momin chuckled interrupting us "And maham don't worry I will drop you"

I stared at him. But he was asking something to maham. He laughs something looking at Maham's phone. She was showing him something but my head and heart was feeling restless

"It's really funny! Your friend is something Maham"

Momin looks at me and his browse frown. "What happen Dua? Are you okay?" He asked in concern.

"I think you won't miss me after I leave. You have a nice company" I said looking at maham. She frowns.

"Oh! of course, maham is a really good company. I won't be bored after you leave" Momin said genuinely. I know he didn't mean in the wrong way but I still felt stang pain in my chest. Standing up I walk out of the room ignoring his gaze.

*******

"Wait!" A girl was running but someone yelled for her to wait. That girl stops showing her back. A guy came out of the dark and it was momin. He held that girl's wrist and pulled her toward him. Her back collides with his chest.

"You can't run away from me"

"I'm angry with you," that girl said

"I'm sorry baby, I won't do that again," Momin said snuggling her hair. She shook her head showing her fake anger.

"You always said that and still go near her"

"I won't go, I promise"

"Stay away from her momin. I don't like"

"I will my love, You know how much I love you" momin whisper hugging her from behind tightly.

"I love you too" that girl finally said.

"Then marry me"

he turns the girl around and she was MAHAM.

Momin knees in front of her holding a rose in his hand "Say Maham, will you marry me" he said with happiness in his eyes. Maham smiled and nodded.