13. New life

Assalamualaikum.

I know I don't update regularly but guys please give me sometime as I'm working on HSW right now and I want to complete that story as soon as possible, so, this story have to wait. Till then it will be slow update. Please cooperate with me.

Do votes and comments. Your lack of response doesn't help me and I need encouragement for this story😓

***********

Dua's POV

I step into the university and something uneasy hit hard on my chest. Ignoring that feeling I continue to walk toward my destruction unknowingly.

A smile spread on my lips as I look around realising my dream had come true. I was finally here.

"Come," Rabiya said and began walking inside followed by me. I was still mesmerised by the beauty of the university. This was the same University my papa got his degree and this will be the same university I will get my degree too. I was so happy. I was on could nine.

I was in my world when I bump into someone and was about to fall that person held my hand. My hair spread all over my face and I was almost half on the floor. My heartbeat accelerates as I thought I would've fallen real badly on my first day if that person had not held me.

I slowly turn to look at that person and my hair began falling other side giving both of us to look at each other's faces.

I found the most handsome man -after my Momin of course- staring at me with astonishment and bewilderment as if he had seen something unbelievable.

He held my hand tightly pulling me up. I was about crash into his chest but I put my hand on his chest keeping the distance between us. He was still staring at me with his blue eyes. I suddenly felt uncomfortable with his gaze and decided to move back.

"Uh...Thank you" a meek voice came from my mouth as I took a step away from him. He tilted his head looking at me as if searching for something.

"Ruhan" Rabiya spoke beside me but his attention was solely on me anyone could say. "Ruhan" Rabiya stood in front of me to get his attention. He finally looks toward rabiya.

"Are you okay?" She asked in concern. He bends his head and again glances at me before saying.

"I'm dead" a small smile curve his lips. I try to hide behind Rabiya.

"What!!" Rabiya exclaimed in confusion.

"Who is she?" He asked ignoring her. Rabiya looks at me and smiles.

"She is Dua. My cousin from India" Rabiya said.

"Dua" a shiver run down my spine as he took my name but let me tell you it was a bad bad feeling.

***********************

Author's POV.

"Aj tak suna tha... Ki Dua khubsurat hoti hai... Aaj dekh bhi liya" ( till now I heard that Dua is beautiful, today I had seen it)" Pinkish colour spread over her cheeks without her knowing. It was the first boy who had complimented her openly other than Momin. She knew how it feels to be praised by Momin but to praise by someone else and that too this Handsom boy makes her feel something new. something different. Considering that she was only 18 years teenage girl who always kept in sheld so it was not something shocking that she suddenly feel many emotions.

"OMG! Your talking Urdu? It's something shocking" Rabiya exclaimed. He ignores her and walks toward Dua.

"Welcome to my world Dua" he dab his finger on her cheeks with a smile before walking away from there leaving a very confused Dua.