4. Scared.

Dua's POV,

Momin..." He slammed the door as we enter.

"What the hell was that!?" He shouted. I flinched. He never shouted like this.

"Momin i.."

"Dua, you are not serious, are you?" He asked with anger visible in his eyes. I bite my lips.

"I'm serious"

"Dua...."

"Listen momin. First, listen to me. You remember I told you a few months ago that I want to graduate from the same college as Papa?"

"I thought you were kidding" he utters in hurt. My heart clenched. I walk closer to him and held his hands

"Momin... This is my dream and I need your support please...."

"No dua!" He moves back. "I won't let you go," he said in determination.

"I won't let anyone break my dreams" my voice also held the same determination.

"Am I not your dream?" He asked. His eyes look hurt.

"Momin you can't emotional blackmailed me" I looked away.

"Do you have any idea, what you're talking about?" He gripped my both arms and pulled me closer. "You are saying you want to leave me for four freaking years!" He yelled through his gritted teeth.

"Momin Its just four years. We will talk on the phone every day. You can even come to the US whenever you want" I tried to convince him but he shook his head and left my arms.

"You think it will be that easy! America is too far Dua. Too far. I didn't even let you go to school or college alone in all those years. Do you think I would let you go to America? No! Never!" He declared as if he was the one who could decide everything for me. Anger raise in me. I could never tolerate anyone giving me orders.

"You can't stop me. And this is my life, I will do whatever I want" I said glaring at him.

"Dua please don't be stubborn" his eyes soften. He knew when I was angry and being stubborn then I would do anything. "I can't live away from you" his eyes moisten causing my eyes too moist as well. I hugged him. He hugged me back instantly.

"I'm sorry momin. But please try to understand. This is my dream. I always dream to graduate from papa's college while maham from mama's. This was always decided" I lifted my head to see him but didn't break the hug. "Momin... I need your support. Please for me. For my happiness let me go to fulfil my dream. Going to the US is my dream" I pleaded with tear-filled eyes. He cupped my face with one hand while his other arms still wrapped around me.

"What about us Dua? What about me? How will I live here without you? I never live away from you even for a day and you're saying you want to go away from me for four years"

"After I come back I will be all yours. I will do anything that you will say. Just for once listen to me. Just for once agree with me" I implore. a tear escapes my eyes. He wipes it kissing my forehead.

"You know I can't deny you" with a smile I hugged him.

I know you can't

********

Momin' POV

The thought of her leaving me making me restless. Something in me telling me that it's wrong. My innocent Dua could be destroyed by the world away from me and her family.

"Fine" Finally Hana aunty agreed. I close my eyes to hold back my tear.

Dua begged me to convince Hana aunt as I was the only one after Rumaan uncle whose Hana aunt listen. After trying for 3 days she finally agreed. I told auntie that it was her happiness if we stop her she will never forgive us. I convinced her that Riya Auntie will be there to take care of Dua.