10. Confronting Maham / Shopping.

Assalamualaikum.

Sorry for the late update😥

--------

Dua's POV,

I was laughing as I came on the lawn. God! Momin's face was worth watching. He looks cute and intimidated both at the same time.

"Has lo jitna hasna hai! (Laugh as much as you want) But don't forget. Momin takes his revenge" I heard his voice and turn to see him. He was ready to go to the office.

"I would love to be avenged" I wink at him. He raises his eyebrows at me in amusement.

Yes. I don't fear him. Why would I? When I know whatever he does, he will never hurt me.

"Meri Jaan, apko nahi lagta aj kal aap kuch zyada badmash hogyai hai" (my love, don't you think nowadays you've become more naughty).

"Han. aur isi badmashi pe to aap marte hai (yeah, and you love this naughty side of mine)" I walk closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"Wo to hai.. But still, I will take my revenge." He bite my nose making me hissed in pain before bye to me and sitting in his car and drove off.

I rubber my nose pouting and went into my room and pick up my mobile and found Rabiya's missed calls. I dialled her number and waited for her to receive it.

"Heyya Dua! Wassup?" She greeted loudly.

"Hi, Bia.. You called" I asked laying on the bed.

"Yes, I needed to tell you something," she said.

"Okay... I'm listening"

"Dua, when are you coming?" She asked.

"Uh... I will come at the end of this month" I informed her.

"No! Dua you should come here as soon as possible. Our college will start in the first week of the next month. So, it's better if you come here earlier"  she said hurriedly. I frown.

"I know classes will start next month. Then why I need to come early?" I asked confusingly.

"Dua, we need to settle you here. I want to introduce you to my friends and you should befriend them.. so, when you go to university you won't be feeling stranger." She said and I think about this. "Dua you're my sister, and I would love to make you comfortable here" she again persuaded me. I didn't know what to say but as I think, She was right. If I befriended her friends then I won't be feeling out of place.

I smile. Rabiya was so nice girl. She thinks about me so much. "Okay. I will talk to mama and Papa first" I said and we hung up after exchanging a few more words.

I was thinking about everything. Something in me telling me don't go. I wanted to be with Momin but I can have him after completing my education, right?

******

"This week? But you said you will go after a couple of weeks as your classes will start next month?" Mama asked passing tea to dadu and dadi. She gives me my coffee before sitting beside me with her coffee in her hand.

"Yea, bia said it will be good if I go before the classes starts as I could able to make myself home there," I said sipping my coffee.

"I don't know. I'm still not able to convince myself that you're going alone" Mama said in a concerned tone. I scoot closer to her.

"Mama, don't think too much. Its only for few years, after that I will come to you and won't leave your side ever" I assured her putting my head on her shoulder. She caresses my cheeks.