3. Beats for you / Dream

Dua's POV,

We reached our college. Maham looks at me as if saying let's go. "You go, I'm coming" she stared at me and then momin with a straight face before getting out of the car. As the door shut I punch on momin's arms hard with my small fist.

"Ouch! What was that for?" He asked narrowing his eyes. I glared at him.

"You dare to tease me. You dare to say you will leave me and go out with Maham" I almost yelled

"You weren't waking up"

"So it means you should wait for me. Not looking for another company" I said in anger tone.

"Ya Allah! Why would I look for another company when I have your father's company to look after" he said jokingly. I clenched my jaw in anger. "Okay okay sorry. You don't need to jealous" he raised his hands and held my hand placing it on his chest above his heart. "This beats for you, and only you" his words flattered me. Causing butterflies to dance in my stomach. He always does that when I was angry.

"Yes and this should beat only for me" I poke my finger on his heart "If it dares to beat even a single time for someone else,  I will kill you if I couldn't then I will kill myself...." As the words come out of my mouth he places his fingers on my lip.

"It's better you kill me, Dua. Don't say words like that. You know you are the only one who keeps me alive. Who makes me feel I have someone who is only mine. Even though your family is there for me but the truth is they are not mine. You are mine, The only person in this world who makes me happy, who gives me peace" his confessed with love-filled his eyes. He always becomes emotional whenever the thought or just a word of me leaving him come.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into hugged. He wrapped his arms around me hugging me tightly. "I love you momin. And I will always love you. I will always be with you" I pulled back a little and place my palm on his face "I'm yours and only yours. Just like you are mine and only mine" I declared smiling softly. A smile comes to his lips. He cupped my face and pressed his lips on my forehead for a few seconds. I closed my eyes feeling his lips linger there. He moves back "I love you more" he smiles at me lovingly. I brush my nose against his. Pinching his cheeks and rubbing my thumb on his lips I whisper...

"If you don't want me to kiss you like crazy you will let me go" I smirk as I felt him tensed and then taking a large breath. As he moves back a giggle left my mouth.

"You will pay me for every tease Dua. Just wait till we get married" he spoke and now his turn to smirk as he saw my cheeks getting red. I didn't want him to see me blushing so, gathering my bag I open the car hurrying out. "And I'm eagerly waiting for that day, Dua" I heard him yelling before I shut the door and ran inside the college with wide and a bright smile on my face.

Me too.

************

Mamah's POV,

Hate

Anger

Jealousy

Envy.

I know I shouldn't feel like this toward my sister but I couldn't help but envy Dua. I love my sister, I truly do. but at the same time, I hate her when she comes between me and Momin. I love momin but he loves Dua. Why? Can't he see how much I love him? Can't he see I'm better than dua? Can't he see Dua is stupid she could never make him happy the way I could? Dua always make demands I never did. Dua thinks about her happiness before Momin and Momin was always more than happy to fulfil her demands and make her happy. He never did this for me. Why?