Chapter 19

Clara PoV
Last night, I couldn't sleep much as I have had a very good sleep in the evening. I did manage to get some good sleep, even though I slept at 2.

Late sleeps are not new to me, back home I always sleep. You know how nights are a very good time to watch series or movies, or read books because the whole world is sleeping and no one's there to disturb you.

As I couldn't sleep yesterday, I decided to continue watching friends. I haven't been able to spend much time on series these days. It's my first time watching friends and I regret not giving this show attention when my friends use to talk about them.

I remember zillions of time when Sam use to watch friends and abandon her own friend and the plans we have made together, but now that I know how it is. She is forgiven for the sins that she has committed.

So, today as far as I know they are no plans. At least not that I am aware of. So, I just decided to wear a dark wash blue jeans and olive green button down shirt. I have black wedges and they would go with anything. So I just decided to wear them.

I walked out of the room, after yesterday deciding to be a little quite and hopefully out of trouble.

So, I was just telling myself 'Clar, be good, smart. Do what you are supposed to do. Nothing more and nothing less.'

No one was there. I just sat on the sofa and thinking what to do. Should I continue watching friends?

Thinking back to the promise I made myself just seconds back about the work. Series would be very distracting, I can just use my phones which is less distracting than that.

I thought of going on insta, but I should catchup on my friends. What have they been doing?

So, I message in our grp chat. 'Heyooo....'

After a minute or so, I have got 2 messages.

Hen - 'Hey beautiful.'

Sam - 'How is Paris doing?'

Me - 'Great.'

At the same time Hen messaged saying.

Hen - 'Of course not good without me.'

Then he tagged my message.

Hen - 'What???' with a heart break emoji.

Jam - 'Rejected bro.'

Jam is always the one to message last.

Sam - 'We should go together without Hen of course.'

Jam - 'We should.'

Me - 'Yessss....'

Hen - 'U cannot go without me.'

Hen - 'U all will be bored to death.'

Me - 'peaceful is the word green hen' I messaged tagging that death message.

Just then the click of the door bought my attention out of the phone and Mr Johnson walked out of the door. Oh.. I almost forgot what happened. These people can take my mind of things.

"Good morning sir." I said standing up.

"Morning. Sit." He said. This is unusual.

So, I sat agreeing to him.

"Clara, I got a call yesterday from Mr.Felix. He said he is having a party today at 7 to celebrate this project. We should attend."

"Yes sir."

"I assume you don't have a dress. You can go get something." He said taking the card out.

"No sir. I have money with me."