Chapter 22

Clara PoV
"Hi Clar."

Even though I know who it is, I wanted to be wrong because it is something I don't want it to be true, someone who scares me.

I turned back hoping I was wrong. But, luck was not on my side. It was who I thought it was with that stupid little smirk that I use to adore.

"Bryce?" Sam looked at him, shock clear in her face.

"What do you want?" Hen said standing up, getting defensive.

"You know what I want, don't you Clar?" He said looking at me. It felt like he wasn't answering Hen but trying to effect me.

"Hey, talk to me, not her and stop with your stupid little tricks." He said while standing in front of me.

Jam has gotten to the front as well noticing the raising tension between them.

"Chill man, we are just catching up."

"There is nothing you need to know about." Hen said with a warning look.

"Bryce, we don't want a fight now. Leave." Jam warned him this time.

"Who is here to fight? I am just" He was interrupted.

"Stop it already. Leave Bryce." Sam got in as well.

"You guys are not at all welcoming. Will meet later Clar." He said.

"Don't even try to meet her again." Hen warned taking a step forward but Bryce didn't move. They stood their looking at each other's eyes.

"We will." He said and looking at me he continued. "Trust me Clar."

What does he mean? We will meet again and he asks me to trust him on that. I would never trust him on any other case but this is something I should doubt.

Before anyone else questioned him or warned him, he left with the same smirk he walked in with.

We took our seats, silence filled between us.

"You okay?" Hen was the first one to speak.

"Yeah.." I said with a small smile. "You guys don't have to worry about me. He doesn't effect me anymore."

"But, what is he doing here?" Sam asked.

"He is back again." I said.

"What?" Hen asked angry yet worried.

"And you know this?" Sam asked.

"Yeah... I met him at the club last time we went."

"Why didn't you tell us about him?" Sam question.

"Give her some time, Sammy." Jam said putting a hand in his girlfriend's shoulder.

"I was shook and dealing with it myself."

"Okay... if he ever worries you again. You tell us. Okay?" She asked for confirmation.

"Okay." I said.

Hen was quiet and was in his own thoughts. I know he is worried about me. He always is.

After we are done with our food and spent some time together. We left the place and Jam has dropped Hen.