Chapter 13

Clara POV
For the first time, I woke up. I woke up, not with my mom screaming my name. But, with a throbbing headache. It was hard to open my eyes and look at the world. The white light was bright, bright enough to make me blind and the headache isn't helping anymore.

I tried to open my eyes and get started with the day. But, this headache unlike any other headache I ever had isn't allowing me. I think I have got myself a severe health problem.

It took me a while to open my eyes and adjust to the light. As soon as my eyes adjusted, I immediately felt good and bad at the same time. It felt good because I was greeted by a flower garden, it had different kinds of flower. My view was very colourful, green leaves, blue sky and flowers of all colours.

It felt like a hope, a good way of starting the day. I didn't I was that girl who would look at the scenery and scream. But it was really refreshing. But what I regretted was that, this garden is completely unfamiliar to me and probably is this room that I didn't even pay attention to.

Then was when I came out of my senses. Okay, now it's time to get to the reality. Okay, now.. where am I?

I look around the room white walls, grey furniture. The room looks elegant and the furniture looks expensive. I hope I didn't do anything wrong. I immediately look at myself. Okay, I have my clothes on and I was covered with a white duvet. And that's when I feel a hand around my waist. I was stunned with what I just discovered. And that's when I feel someone pressed against me, especially on my neck and also their breath on my neck.

Nothing to worry about. Right? Probably Sam. Of course, who else will it be? But why do I have this weird feeling?

A lot of questions in my mind. How did I get here? How much did I drink? What happened after I got drunk? Blah blah blah.

Hey you idiot, just turn around and get answers to your questions. Don't be such a kid.
What are you waiting for?

I turn back slowly trying not to wake who ever it is. It is not Sam, how will it be her? How can people like us afford this place.

It is none other than Finn Johnson. Oh my god.....

I stared at him blankly for few moments, I have never seen him like this. Sleeping and peaceful. He always had this face that has no time to rest, serious and mean.

How did I get here? I couldn't remember, my stupid mind. Okay.. cool, yesterday after I left the room, I saw him.... oh yeah, I saw him and then got drunk and then what happened?

Oh now stop it you stupid mind. What is it with me and my thoughts today? Oh now out to earth. What should I do now? Yes, probably get out of the bed.

I didn't want to wake him because it probably will be embarrassing. The position we are in right now. It is completely weird and unprofessional. Will I lose my job after this? I mean I can actually be employed right now because I completed my studies. But Mr.Johnson is paying me well and I am just getting adjusted to this.

Oh.. not again? I should get up. Right.

I slowly try to remove his hand around me. Key word try.

Instead of getting what I wanted. I do the worst. He tightens his grip and pulls me even closure than we already are, if that is even possible. And his head is pressed against my neck right now.

Okay cool.... we are closer then I feel comfortable with. Okay... never give up.

I try again. This time the same thing repeats. How can we get this closure? Is it humanly possible?

But, this time something's different. He actually wakes up, could this get any worst?

His green eyes looks at me blankly. Before reality hits him. He looks at me in surprise. Is he oblivious to this thing too. How the hell did I get here? That's when I realise, I was looking at him slightly my mouth open. Close your mouth, morning breath and why are we staring at each other like this.