Chapter 32

Clara PoV
"Mr Johnson and I are dating."

"What?" Jane said her eyes wide.

"What the heck in the world?" Jade screamed.

Too much for saying 'we will be cool about it'.

"I know it's shocking."

"Shocking? That is an understatement. You lied to us about this." Jade asked.

"No, I didn't lie about this. I just didn't tell you about this."

"Then what did you lie about?"

"I lied to Jane."

"Me?" She asked and I nodded. "About what?"

"You asked me this morning how we came at the same time, remember?"

"Oh.. he didn't just see you at the bus stop, he actually came for you."

"No."

"No?" I shaked my head at her.

"Then what.. can you delay it any further. Just get with it." Jade blasted our ears screaming impatiently.

"Shush... people are looking at us."

"Do I look like I care. Come on now."

How impatient can one person be? Before she kills me because of her curiosity, it would be a good choice to tell her.

"We came together because we moved in together." I said carefully and slowly.

"Woah..." Jane looked at with disbelief.

"What the f-"

"Jade." I gave her a warning look. Her and bad words.

"Wait.. what? How long has this actually been going?"

"Not long." I said. I didn't prepare myself for this.

"What do you mean not long? You are moving in."

"Like I can't say when exactly this all started. We didn't realise you know."

"Wait.. so all this while I would talk badly about him in front of his girlfriend. I am so doomed."

"Hey I will still join you with that."

"Wow.. how lucky he is to get you as his girlfriend." She said sarcastically.

"So, now it makes sense, why you were late today for lunch." Jane commented.

"What?" I said not understanding where she is getting with that.

"Oh.. right. Be careful Jane, next time when Clara's in Mr Johnson's office, don't go in. They need some privacy."

"Definitely, I don't plan on getting myself fired."

They laughed together at their own jokes while I sat there like an idiot. Do they know I am still here?

"You guys are unbelievable." I said but that had no effect on them, they just continued with their laughing while making fun of me.