Chapter 4

Clara POV
"What happened?" Mom asked as soon as I entered.

"A lot."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean a lot, you know a lot."

"Clear!"

"Okay, I got the job."

"What are you gonna do?"

"I will get to know about tomorrow."

"What about your classes tomorrow?"

"I think, I should miss it. I still didn't talk to him about it. I will tomorrow."

"You should. What would you do if he don't agree."

"I don't know, I didn't think about it."

"You are working too hard. You should focus on your studies first. I can manage-" she was interrupted by me.

"How? How mom? How will you manage? Working extra time? Spending sleepless nights?" She doesn't speak. She doesn't look into my eyes. Silence filling the room.
"Mom, whatever I am doing is for us, our happiness. I did manage my studies and work for 2 years, just few more months mom. I don't want you to work hard, its better this way, we have time to spend together at least."

"You know what? Your the best daughter." She smiled at me

"That I know." I give her a smirk.

"Okay, go and call your sister." I left to call my sister.

"Sophie? Sophie? Come on, dinner."

"Yeah will be there.." I want back and sat. And she comes not taking much time, but she usually comes before and here she holding her phone, her nose stuck to it and her eyes cracking it.

"What's the matter madam." I bend to see, but what I only notice is a picture of a male before she turns the phone. So, I wouldn't see. "Ah, who is that guy?" I try to take it from her. Yeah tried but couldn't. "Boyfriend, ha?"

"No."

"Crush?"

"Maybe."

"Ha? Ha? Crush ha? Mom look at your lovely grownup daughter." My mom just looks back at us with a smirks.

"Whose that? What do he look like?" Mom asked.

"Of course, he is good looking, Soph had a crush on him. From what I saw, not so clear, but he looks handsome. Perfect for our Soph."

"Handsome ha? Mom, you wanna know who it is?" My mom nods. "Look." She says turning the phone towards us. It's Finn. "This handsome guy and myself, have a lot of age difference. You can carry on. A boss and employees love story." So, okay. Now it's her turn with my mom joining her.

They keep on commenting which I try to ignore, keyword try. To change the topic, I ask her "First of all, why are you googling him?"

"What? Many people do. Get over it. What do you expect? Only you could see or what?"

"Enough Soph, enough!"

"Okay, so mom told me about today morning and I started searching about him. His is one of the top five young billionaires and sure he is the handsomest one in them. Like rest of them look like restless, tired. With bags under there eyes and don't care about their looks. But, this guy is all rounder."

"Oh my god, you were googling about him."

"Yes to know about him, he dated top models and you know no one is for more than a month. All he do is take them to beds and leave after he gets bored and never date them again, but don't mind in taking them to bed again. Aside from work, he is interested in boxing, trekking, parachuting and many more. He is very strict."

"Strict? He wasn't like that To me at all."

"They said in work. Maybe not outside. But, best of luck with it."

"I don't care whatever." I said. But, I do. How does he look if he is strict. He looks too friendly and he is to me. I can't imagine him in that way.

"Well. I know you don't care, you never care about rest. But, seriously. He fire people for no reason."

"Do you know? He changed his personal secretary 4 times annually, which means each 3 months." This makes my mouth shut. I can't be happy because I got selected, I can be fired any moment. Especially, the way I spoke to him and splitting that coffee on him. I really need this job, I shouldn't speak to him like that. I'm willing to do anything now, any work for him, I don't care.

My mom did notice my silence. "You are scaring her. But don't worry Clar, she is talking about personal secretary which is different from rest, you will complete your studies in few months, then you can find a better job."

"I know." I said.

"So what happened today?" My sister asked Trying to change the topic and she is successful in that when I find myself explaining.

"He is acting quite different from what I actually read." Soph said

"Those mostly are rumours, you know unknown people creating unknown rumours. Don't believe all those." Mom explained

"I wish so." I said.

"Me too, so he can be sweet and continue as my crush." She smirks.

"Oh stop. Okay, now let me sleep. I should be there at 9:00am." I said and stood up. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." They both said in sing a song way.

I jump on my bed, thinking about him. I should admit, he is good looking. He wears suits to office, jeans and shirt outside, tracks and t-shirt for morning exercise. He has a good sense of dressing, good looks, great name. Why should he spoil it with dating, sleeping and leaving. Yeah exercise, I didn't go to morning walks for 2 weeks. I should start again. But, he shouldn't be dating those many using his good looks.
********************************************
What do you think about this chapter? Really fast update, I know. Sorry
there is no Finn in this chapter. I write in both POVs but Clara's highlights.

And one more thing, this chapter is dedicated to ghiiidaaazzz for the first comment and vote for my first book and also added in reading list, thank you so much. It really means a lot to me.

Please...... comment and vote.