Chapter 31

Clara PoV
Looking into his eyes, the reality, the world was out of mind. But, when I finally realised the situation, I cleared my voice and took my eyes off his and he followed.

What was I doing staring into his eyes? How odd is that?

He does have beautiful pair of eyes. Like green eyes are very captivating, we can all agree to that. And the eyes I look at most are my boring brown eyes in the mirror.

So, it makes complete sense to be mesmerised. But, the situation we were in was awkward.

Holding hands and eyes. You never usually get into that position with your boss.

Well.. in that case, you never share shelter with your boss. So, let's just say we are gonna have a lot exceptional cases.

"Ummm.... does your hand still hurt from that?" I knew what he was referring to, my reaction to the dettol.

"No, it doesn't hurt anymore."

"Good. I will leave it to you then, you should be reapplying this ointment occasionally." He said handing me a tube.

Even though I know I am not going to, because I am lazy, and I don't like having anything on me, and it is really no big thing, just a little cut. But still, knowing he wouldn't give up, I nodded and took it from him.

"Okay then, freshen up. We will have dinner when you are done."

"Sure. 5 minutes."

He nodded and left, while I was still in his or should I say my big washroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Idiot.

I washed my face, and changed into my black leggings and peach T-shirt, and I am good to go.

I walked out of my room, and I started taking everything in the white flooring, white walls covered with arts, the decors were all sculptures and something artistic or trendy.

The colour scheme is very evident, white, black, cream which looks almost white, and grey.

I see people defining this as moody, or just like him no colours and dull in books, but hey.. I actually like this pattern.

I would do it too... not like I don't agree with what people say, he is moody and dark. I would say that, I won't miss a chance of bad mouthing him.

Hey, don't blame me. He deserves that.

Everything looks so expensive and I look completely out of place, one I got down stairs, he was there standing fresh and clean.

He looks like he walked out of a magazine even in grey sweatpants and plain white T-shirt. He took so little time to do this. Does he wake up like this.

His white T-shirt reminded me of the first time we met. Obviously he wasn't wearing the same one, that is a brown one now.

I smiled at him, he just gave me a look- that look of acknowledgment, and he guided me around the house to the dinning room.

The food looked like it was made by the greatest chef of the world and the taste was no disappointment. The food went down my trout, but the flavours stayed on my tongue.

After the food, we were walking back to our rooms, and I was looking around.

"Do you want to see around?" He asked.

Shocked at the sudden silence being filled by him, my eyes widened.

"Huh?"

"Would you like me to show you this place?"