Chapter 1

First of all. Thank you for choosing my book. I know there are plenty of books in wattpad. And thanks for giving mine a trial. I hope you will like it.
Avoid if you find any grammatical mistakes (or inform me).
Love you all.
*********************************
Clara POV
"Mom. Please."

"No, you have to get up. You are getting late."

"Mom, I am sleepy."

"I know but it is 8:30."

"What?" I woke up and ran towards washroom and slammed the door.

"No, it is 7:45."

"What?" I opened the door and saw my mom laughing.

"Get ready now." She left. I had a quick shower and chosen a black shiny jeans and a black sleeveless button up shirt. At last combed my hair and ended up with a pair of ankle length shoes.

When I was walking towards kitchen. I found my mom waking up my sister by saying it's 9:00. New way of walking us.

"No, it's just 8:20." I shouted with a laugh.

"Clar!" My mom shouted.

I left to the kitchen and when I was applying butter to my bread, my mom returned to the kitchen finally giving up. I smirked at her. "What happened?"

"No one in your age depends on their moms for getting up."

"Yes, but my mom is different and sweet." I kissed her on her cheek.

"Yeah, but from tomorrow. I am not gonna be different."

"You mean not sweet?" I asked eating.

"Whatever you think. But now tell me where you are going." We don't have classes today.

"Well, I told you that she is back." She nodded in response. "So, now I need to search for a new job." I said and she nodded.

"When will you be back?"

"I don't know."

"Call me so that I don't worry."

"Sure." I said and left. I reached the bus stop before 5 minutes.
___________________________________
Ah..... Its afternoon and I am still searching for a job. I called mom and she forced me to promise that I will have something. But, I am not at all hungry. As I promised her, I decided to have a cold coffee. I choose my favourite mocha.

I was holding my coffee in right hand and my phone and a file in left. I was trying to unzip my bag with my left hand when my file fell down. Superb. I unzipped my bag and placed my phone inside and when I turned. Damn.... awesome.

I collided to a man and my coffee spilled on him. Fantastic. He is an handsome man. He wore an white t-shirt and a black jean. But now, white and brown t-shirt. Mind blowing....

He was looking at his now coffee spilled shirt with wide eyes and mouth open and he was holding my file in his right hand. "I am really very sorry." He looked at me in anger.

He opened my file and said "Clara Wilson?"

"Yes?"

"Where do you have your eyes? In your bag or back of your head?"

"I think I have it on front. That's the reason I collided."

"You are so mean Ms."

"Your so rude Mr."

"First you spilled your coffee on me and now talking to me like this?"

"I just realised that it's the right way towards some people."

"Do you even know who I am?"

"Oh, how sad. Don't you know who you are."

Two men in black suits came running towards us and said "Hey lady, do you know who he is? He is Finn Johnson. A multi billionaire."

"Oh hey, I am Clara Wilson. So what?"

"He is one of the top five youngest billionaires." The other one said.

"Oh, he is not a human?"

"Hey-" he was interrupted by the rude billionaire.

"Leave. We need to go now." They walked towards a black Lamborghini. And he sat. When I was walking in the same direction, one of the man came and returned me my file and gave a visiting card.

"Sir is offering a job in his company. And he said to inform you that you will be interviewed by him at 5 in the evening." He said and I nodded. He nodded in return and left.

What? Offering a job? After all I have done?
****************************************
So, what do you think about my first chapter? Did you like it. I am thinking to write this book in both their POVs. What do you think? Should I stick to Clara POV or both?

Please..... comment and vote.

PS: I am just giving my book a read and I assure you that... my writing will get better. This is my first book, so bare with me for few chapters.