Chapter 12

What do you think. Can you imagine her as clar or do you have anyone else in your mind. I need suggestions for Finn and also for Clar.

As I laid him on the bed and started removing his shoes, he asks me questions that are not answerable.

"Hey... I will just be back and I want you to stay here." I lied as I walk towards the door.

"No. Stay.."

"I will be back, just a minute."

"No." he said whining. Seriously. This is how he behaves when he is drunk.

"Please."

"Will you be fast?"

"Very."

"Fine.."

"Good. Now don't go anywhere and try to sleep." I said while leaving.

"Okay." he shouts back to me. I lock the door. No more chances.

When I reach downstairs the music heats my face and the smell of alcohol and sweat fills my nostrils.

I search for Sam and Jam in the on the dance floor pushing through the couples dancing and making out. Where the hell are they? I immediate spot them dancing.

I walk towards them. "Hey..." I call for them and they turn towards me.

"Hey again...." Sam says. I hand her the keys.

"I think I should go back." My legs start hurting too. I walk in wedges all the time but these are too much for me and about the dress it makes me uncomfortable.

"I think you should stay." Sam says.

"She is right. You should stay for some time." Jam support's her.

"But I am tired."

"Please..." Sam requests

"I should find a way to get back home. So I should go now."

"Take Hen's car."

"Seriously?"

"No. We will meet tomorrow." that means she said I can go.

"Bye." I said to both of them and they wave back at me and when I turn.

"Clar?" Jam calls. I turn back. "Do you want me to drop you?"

"No.. I can go. I am not gonna interrupt your dance." I turn back and start pushing on my way out of the dance floor.

I push some couples dance and some making out but that didn't make them stop.

As I make my way out. My legs start to shake. So, I decide to sit for some time because I know I need to walk a lot later.

I sat on a chair near the bar and ask the bartender for a glass of water. He gives me that and I start to take some sips.

"Hey..." I hear someone call to me. I turn to my side and find him. All my memories with him returned crashing towards me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him acting unaffected.

"That should be my question." I know what he meant. I never agreed with him when he asked me to come to the bar with him.

"I am serious."

"Who said I am joking? No ones laughing here."

"Bryce.."

"Okay.. I know you are desperate to hear. Here you go.. I am back." that hits me on my face.