2

Here we gooooo!

Episode- Wolf Moon

(Six's P.O.V.)

Stiles and I walk up to Scott as he's staring at the new girl, who has been chosen by Lydia and Jackson already.

"Can somebody tell me how New Girl is here all of 5 minutes, and she's already hanging out with Lydia's clique?" Some random girl asks, walking up to us. I frown at the girl, having no clue why she's here.

"Because she's hot." Stiles breathily says. "Beautiful people herd together."

I grin at Stiles' words and the immediate look of offense on the girl's face.

"That's your cue to leave, Doll." I smirk, finally finishing my coffee. "Let's go, Boys. Practice starts soon."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"But if you play... I'll have no one to talk to on the bench." Stiles complains to Scott as we go out to the field. "Are you really gonna do that to your best friend? I mean, it's bad enough that my own brother does it!"

"I can't sit out again. My whole life is sitting on the sidelines. This season, I make First Line." Scott turns back to look at the new girl and Lydia and I roll my eyes.

"Come on, Sti. And for the record, I don't leave you alone on the bench. It's not my fault I'm at the edge of first line." I hit my brother's arm.

"I still can't believe you'd do that." He mutters and I roll my eyes.

"McCall!" Coach suddenly shouts.

"Yeah?" He asks, snapped out of his stupor.

"You're in goal!" Coach throws the gear at my friend.

"But I've never played." He frowns.

"I know. Scoring some shots will give the boys a confidence boost. It's a first day back thing. Get 'em energized, fired up!" Coach hits Scott on the shoulder before walking off and I laugh.

"What about me?"

"Try not to take any in the face." I pipe in, patting him on the shoulder as I walk past.

We all run to get in line and Scott looks like a lost puppy in goal, and I can't help laughing again. A ref blows his whistle and Scott starts having some sort of freak out, ending my laughter. I wince back when a player runs forward and launches the ball, hitting Scott in the face.

"Dude!" I exclaim, walking up and shoving him in the shoulder. "Maybe you should wait until he actually has the fucking stick in his hands next time!"

"Stilinski, back in line!" Coach shouts and I angrily do so.

"Come on, Scott!" I shout as he pushes himself to his feet. "You can do it!"

I go back to my place in line, watching as the next players go, Scott catching every ball.

"Yeah!" Stiles shouts in excitement.

When my time comes up, I can't help my grin and I hurl the ball at Scott. He catches it and I cheer. He keeps kicking ass and Jackson angrily shoves his way to the front. I cringe back and watch as he catches the ball. Time moves in slow motion as he runs forward and launches the ball. Stiles and I scream when it lands in the middle of Scott's net.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't-I don't know what it was." Scott explains as we trek through the woods, splashing through a stream. "It was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball. And that's not the only weird thing. I can... Hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear. Smell things."