6

Whew, it's been a while. Sorry, I've been crazy busy lately and have had no motivation to write no matter how hard I try. I finally got through the block though, and got a chapter churned out. A touch shorter than usual. Typically these chapters are 2,200+, but this one is only 1,900. 

Also, in honor of pride month, I'm gonna be churning out as much of this story as I can. Happy pride to my fellow LGBTQ+!

Episode- Second Chance at First Line

(Six's P.O.V.)

"Six, you seriously need to stop thinking with your dick."

"Bite me, Stiles." I roll my eyes, wiping my brother's fingerprints off my lenses and shoving them onto my face.

"The scent was the same." Scott tells us, and Stiles and I both stand to be eye level with him.

"Are you sure?" I frown.

"Yes."

"So he did bury the other half of the body on his property?" My brother sighs.

"Which means we have proof he killed the girl."

"I say we use it." Stiles nods before turning to lead us out of the hospital.

"How?" I scoff.

"Tell me something first." Stiles turns to our friend. "Are you doing this because you want to stop Derek, or because you want to play in the game and he said you couldn't?"

"There were bite marks on the legs, Stiles. Bite marks."

"Okay. Then we're gonna need a shovel."

"Get one from the shed when you take me home." I shrug, taking my turn to lead the others out of the building.

"You aren't coming with us?" Scott frowns.

"I'm not helping you frame an innocent man for murder." None of us talk after that, not wanting to argue more. Stiles drives us back to our house and I go inside while they go digging into the shed and later leave.

Deciding to attempt to sleep, I change into pajamas and sluggishly climb into bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott and I stand next to the jeep, watching an officer escort Derek Hale out of his house. I sip my coffee, trying not to fall asleep where I stand.

"Six." Scott mutters, hitting me in the arm and pointing at something. My arm flies out and hits him in the stomach before I can think, and my eyes widen. It doesn't seem to phase Scott, though. "Is he doing what I think he's doing?"

"Oh my God." I groan, looking at my twin sneaking up to the cruiser that Derek Hale was just locked into.

"Are we gonna stop him?" Scott asks, looking back at me.

"Give him a minute to try to get something out of the dude." I roll my eyes, sipping from my thermos. We stand in silence for a moment until Scott becomes impatient.

"Okay, will you go get him now?!" He quietly exclaims and I chuckle, handing him my cup and walking over to the cruiser, hands shoved into my pockets.

I notice my father watching me from across the yard and I casually open the passenger door, prompting him to begin rushing over.

"Time's up." I tell my brother, pulling him out of the car by his jacket hood.

"Seriously, Stiles?" Our dad groans, obviously having seen me pull him from the car. He grabs Stiles by the arm and pulls him to the front of the car. "There. Stand." I quietly follow, watching in amusement. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"