13

Guys, it's so weird, I'm almost done writing season 1 with this story. Like, my mind is blown by how fast this happened compared to my writing with my other stories. I'm so ready, though. Season 2 is gonna be FUN.

Also, you guys are damn lucky. This chapter is long af.

Episode- Night School

(Six's P.O.V.)

"SIX!" My twin suddenly shouts, throwing open my bedroom door.

"Jesus, what?" I jump, pushing my hair out of my face.

"Get up. We've gotta go now."

"What? Where are we going?" I ask, closing my book and dropping it on the bed beside me.

"The school. Come on. Now." Stiles surges forward and grabs my arm, pulling me towards the door.

"What? Why? Wh- Stiles!" I stumble over my words, unable to fight as my twin pulls me out the door and down the hall. "Stiles, I need a beanie!"

"Screw the beanie. This is an emergency. We don't have time." He spazzes out, dragging me out of the house and shoving me into the jeep.

"Stiles, what the hell is going on?!" I shout, annoyed by his actions.

"Derek thinks Deaton is the alpha." He finally answers me, speeding out of the driveway and down the street.

"What?" I frown. "Why?"

"I don't know. Scott just called me and told me that he attacked him in the clinic and almost killed him and that we have to meet him at the school."

"Jesus Christ."

We pick up Scott and drive to the school, where Stiles messily parks the jeep and we all climb out.

"This is a terrible idea." Stiles sighs as we all stand around the trunk.

"Yeah, I know." Scott pants, frantically searching his surroundings.

"But we're still gonna do it?" I ask, disagreeing with the whole thing.

"Can you think of something better?"

"Well personally I'm a fan of ignoring a problem until eventually it just goes away." I throw my hands in the air before running them through my hair, feeling naked without a beanie.

"Just make sure we can get inside." Scott sighs.

Stiles opens the trunk and reaches into it as another car pulls up and I turn to look at it, my heart skipping a beat at the familiar sleek vehicle.

"He's here."

We all walk over to Derek's car as he exits the vehicle, a large pair of bolt cutters in Stiles' hand.

"Where's my boss?" Scott asks, holding his arms out in an annoyed stance.

"He's in the back." Derek says whilst closing the door, obviously annoyed.

We all lean in to look through the back window and I can't help my snort of laughter at the sight of Deaton in the back seat, unconscious and bound in duct tape. Scott and Stiles give me appalled looks while I cover my mouth, trying to stifle my laughter.

"Oh, he looks comfortable." Stiles remarks and I smirk.

"You never know, Sti. Duct tape can be pretty fun when you use it right." I wink at Derek and his lip twitches but he manages to keep from smiling.

"Ew, Six, what the hell?" My twin cringes. He and Scott go to walk away and Derek calls after them.

"Wait, hey. What are you doing?"