21

Let's see who's first to find the Shameless reference. ;)

P.S. Play the song towards the end of the chapter. Or just throughout the whole thing. Yeah, just the whole chapter.

Episode- Omega

(3rd P.O.V.)

Danny pulls the car into the empty spot near the bike racks and immediately after, a silver Porsche blaring music pulls in beside them.

"Do I have to go?" Six groans, glaring at the building in front of them.

"Don't you want to show off your new hair?" Danny immediately responds, reaching into the back seat and grabbing their bookbags.

"Of course, but it's way too early for this shit."

"You'll live." Danny chuckles before opening his door and joining Jackson, who had been talking to a homeless guy digging through the trash. After realizing Six wasn't with him, he rolls his eyes and rounds the vehicle, dragging the werewolf out.

"Okay, okay, okay!" He exclaims, giving up and moving on his own. He slings his bag over his shoulder, coffee thermos in the same hand. He runs his fingers through his white locks before joining Jackson and Danny on the sidewalk.

"Jesus, what did you do to your head?" Jackson snickers.

"Dyed it brighter than your future and pulled it off better than you thought you'd pull off that ugly-ass scarf." Six retaliates, sipping his coffee. Jackson turns to look at Danny with wide eyes.

"We woke up late and his coffee hasn't kicked in yet." He chuckles. "Probably best not to taunt him for at least half an hour."

------------------------------------------------------

"Gather around, I have an announcement!" Coach's voice sounds through the locker room and Six and Danny share a look before closing their lockers, moving closer. "Quicker!" Coach's eyes lock on the pair and he rolls his eyes. "Nice hair, Stilinski. Danny, put a shirt on. Stilinski, that means you!"

"Is he making fun of me?" Six hears Stiles mutter, presumably asking Scott. He chuckles at his twin and runs his fingers through his hair as Danny pulls a shirt over his head.

"Listen up." Coach continues. "Police are asking for help on a missing child advisory. It's a sick girl, roaming around, totally naked. Now it's supposed to get below 40 degrees tonight. I don't know about you but the last time it was that cold and I was running around naked... I lost a testicle to exposure. Now I don't want the same thing happening to some innocent girl. So police are organizing search parties."

Coach turns and tacks the sheet to the wall and Six doesn't miss a beat, grabbing the pen and signing up before he could even finish his speech.

"That's the spirit, Stilinski! Sign up, find the missing girl, you get an automatic 'A' in my class."

Cheers echo around the room and various teammates herd around the sheet to sign up. Six and Danny go back to their lockers to finish getting ready, and the new beta winces when Scott's voice pierces his ears.

"You alright?" Danny questions, seeing his friend wince.

"I'm telling you, there's another werewolf in here right now. It must be that new kid with the white hair."

"Yeah." Six cringes, shaking his head in a futile attempt to shut out the voice. "Just can't control this super hearing yet."

"And you still haven't seen Six?" It's Stiles' voice that he hears this time. "I'm kind of on the verge of freaking out. My brother could be dead somewhere and his friend he was supposed to be with all week is in here acting like nothing's wrong. Danny wouldn't do anything to him, would he?"