18

Hey, there wasn't a stupid amount of time between chapters this time! I have a few things to say before this long af chapter, so here we go.

This chapter is going to be A LITTLE spicy. It's towards the end, so if you don't feel like reading it, you can skip over it.

You are also going to learn A LOT about Six and Danny's relationship. I loved creating it and it was even more fun writing it.

FINALLY, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS BIT:

I have made a Discord server for people from Wattpad! I love interacting with you all and just chatting, but it's very difficult to do through Wattpad, so I made a Discord for anyone who wishes to join. The link will be posted below, and ANYBODY can join. There's a few rules, but they're simple and basic. Upon joining, there will look like there's a crap ton of rules, but it's mostly just explanation.

ALSO, I AM POSTING TEASERS IN THE SERVER OF CHAPTERS AND SCENES BEFORE THEY ARE PUBLISHED!!!! IF YOU WANT SNEAK PEEKS AND BEHIND THE SCENES AND ALL KINDS OF OTHER PRIVILEGES, JOIN! I ENDED UP POSTING 2 TEASERS FOR THIS CHAPTER LONG BEFORE I PUBLISHED IT!

You can also get writing help and give writing help, and you can nag people to update, you can share and recommend stories, and you can share and see other people's artwork. Morale of the story, come check it out. If you don't like it, you can always leave.

(Six's Winter Formal suit is above. I couldn't get the shoes to upload but they're shiny black lace-up boots.)

Discord Link- https://discord.gg/NFhbCBVWuW

Episode- Formality

-Time Skip-

-Next Day-

(3rd P.O.V.)

"Call it again." Scott demands, frantically searching his bedroom for his cell phone.

"It's obviously not here." Six rolls his eyes and sips from his coffee thermos.

Stiles gives his twin an annoyed look before speaking. "So, you lost your phone. Why don't you just get a new one?"

"I can't afford a new one." Scott pants, moving to search under his bed. "And I can't do this alone. We have to find Derek."

"Well 'A', you're not alone, you have us. And 'B', didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire? He sounds pretty dead."

"Argent's plan was to use him to get the alpha. They're not gonna kill him." Scott deadpans, moving to look around various locations in his room.

"All right, so then just let them do what they're planning. You know? They use Derek to get Peter- Problem solved."

"Not if Peter's going after Allison to find Derek!" Scott exclaims and Six rubs his temples in annoyance, having had a headache since the night prior and Scott's exclamations being no help. "I can't protect her on my own. Which means we need to find Derek first... Just-Just help me!"

"Dude, you probably lost it when you two were fighting. Ya know, when your dumb ass decided to interrupt him trying to kill Jackson?" Six groans.

"Which resulted in him almost killing you, don't forget!" Stiles throws his hands in the air. "Are you starting to see a pattern of violent behavior here?"

"He wasn't going to kill anyone." Scott slowly states. "And I'm not letting him die."

"Could you at least think about letting him die?" Stiles whines, making Six snort in amusement. "For me?"