9

Howdy! Very long time no see! So, as you may or may not have seen, I was trying to get this chapter out before Christmas. Obviously, didn't happen. Why, you may ask? Well, I was sick. Still am. I got Covid. Yippee. It fucking sucks. But I've had nothing better to do than hide in my room and write, so you guys get an extra long chapter as an apology for being gone so long. Oh yeah, and I'm kind of liking #Derix for Six and Derek's ship name. That being said, everyone PLEASE try to stay healthy, take care of yourselves, and if you feel yourself getting sick, go get tested. I hope everyone had some amazing holidays and I hope everyone has a fantastic New Year!

Episode- Magic Bullet

(Six's P.O.V.)

I'm sitting on my roof yet again, no cares given about what my dad will think. I've got my book held open in my lap and my plastic bookmark held between my teeth. My head flies up when a howl resonates through the air.

"Nope, fuck that." I quickly close my book and climb back into my room, shutting and locking the window behind me. I catch sight of my alarm clock, reading 4:30a.m., and sigh. I drop my book on the window seat and decide to call it a night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lean back as far as I can in my chair, sipping from my thermos as I fiddle with my phone.

"Six." My twin violently whispers from my right.

"What?" I ask, not looking away from the device.

"How late were you out last night?"

"Got back at like 4. Why?" I shrug.

"Because there's barely any change in the amount of gas in the jeep and when you usually go out, you drain the tank and don't refill it."

"Really? That's crazy." I roll my eyes.

Before Stiles can interrogate me more, the teacher places the graded tests on his and Scott's desks. My brother got an A while Scott got a whole whopping D-.

"Dude, you need to study more." Stiles and I say in sync. Scott is quiet and Stiles sighs.

"That was a joke. Dude, it's one test, you're gonna make it up. Do you want help studying?" He says, trying to calm our friend.

"No, I'm studying with Allison after school today." Scott pouts and I grin.

"That's ma boy." I chuckle, instantly flipping my test over without looking at it when it's placed on my desk.

"We're just studying." Scott protests.

"Hell no you're not." I make a show of putting my cup down and leaning forward in my chair.

"I'm not?"

"Not if Stiles is forced to live vicariously through you!" I exclaim. "If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to go I'll have you de-balled."

"Okay, okay." Scott turns to look at me with wide eyes. "Just... Stop with the questions, guys."

"Done. No more questions." Stiles nods, leaning back in his seat. "No more talk about the alpha, or Derek. Especially Derek."

"Hot, dreamy Derek." I mutter, smirking at Scott's disgusted look.

"Who still scares me. Why doesn't he scare you, Six?" Stiles frowns.

"Six thinks with his dick, not his head." Scott shakes his head and I chuckle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------