19

The end of season 1. FINALLY! I've been waiting for this chapter to be done for so long and I finally finished it. 

But guess what? You all could have gotten spoilers and sneak peeks at this chapter before it even came out. 

No worries, though, you can still get access to spoilers, teasers, sneak peeks, and even unreleased details about this story and many others by joining my Discord server! Link below to join. All you have to do is introduce yourself and then you can be radio silent the entire rest of your time, just enjoying the special scenes and info.

https://discord.gg/NFhbCBVWuW

Episode- Code Breaker

(3rd P.O.V.)

Six rolls over with a groan, a shrill ringing pulling him from his sleep. Danny groans from behind him and throws an arm around his waist.

"If you don't answer your damn phone, I'm gonna throw it." He mutters, obviously annoyed.

"It'll go to voicemail." Six mutters, sleep already pulling his eyelids shut once more.

"This is the 5th time it's rung, Six."

Six jumps up at that, scrambling for the screaming device on the nightstand. He frowns at the caller ID and quickly answers it.

"Dad?"

"My God, finally." Noah sighs through the line. "Get your stuff, I'm outside and you're coming with me. No buts."

"What's happening?" Six asks as Danny pulls himself from the bed and begins bustling around the room, grabbing clothes for the other to wear.

"Lydia's in the hospital and I can't get a hold of your brother. Now get out here."

The call ends and Six looks down at the device with wide eyes, nothing but the default wallpaper and the current time shining back at him. 1:30am. He pulls himself out of bed, scrambling to catch the clothes Danny throws at him.

"I'm so sorry, there's an emergency and my dad can't get a hold of Stiles-" Six scrambles to say as he fumbles into the sweatpants.

"Hey, I get it. Just text me when you can. We both know your dad wouldn't pull you away unless it was a genuine emergency."

"Thank you." Six takes his neatly folded suit from Danny's hands and stuffs his phone into his pocket before kissing his cheek and bolting out of the house. He finds his dad's cruiser parked in the driveway and rushes to the front seat. "What the hell is going on?"

Noah slams the car into reverse and speeds down the road. "Lydia was attacked by an animal around the end of the dance. Jackson brought her in but we can't get a hold of Stiles to figure out what happened. Please tell me you know something."

"I was with Danny and Finn the whole night and we left almost an hour early. The last I saw of Stiles and Lydia was when they came over during the Cha Cha Slide."

Noah groans and presses down further on the gas pedal.

"Do you have an APB out on Roscoe?" Six questions.

"Yeah, but we've got nothing yet.

"Shit." Six curses.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It's around half an hour later, when they're back at the hospital, that Stiles finally shows up. Six is pacing the hall outside Lydia's room, Noah is speaking to different nurses and cops, and Jackson is sitting in a chair numbly, when the elevator dings and Stiles practically leaps out of it, only to be stopped by his angry father.