3

Wassup! Long time no see! At least, I think. Anywho, I've been going crazy trying to get writing done because, as I did with Mama Hale, I have big plans for the future of this story that can't happen until I get to it in the writing. That being said, I've also had some serious writer's block and I'm currently sick as fuck. (Not Corona, don't worry.) And not in the fun way. So, yeah. I managed to fight through the dizziness and you get a new chapter. Yay! P.S., the song above will tell you how far ahead I am in writing because I just finished writing a scene with this song.

P.P.S., if anyone has an Oculus Quest 2, dm me. I need more friends!

Episode- Wolf Moon

(Six's P.O.V.)

"What the hell?" I mutter to myself. I open my window and crawl out onto the roof, standing straight as I look around. The howl sounds again and I jump, slipping on the shingles and falling flat on my ass. "Okay, time for bed."

I crawl back inside, wincing at the dull pain in my ass, and going straight for my bed. I don't worry about picking up my book because I laid it upside-down to keep my page. I blindly toss my glasses onto my nightstand and I'm asleep not long after my head hits the pillow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The Next Morning-

There's a knock on my door as I scramble to get my stuff together for school, and I don't even have my glasses on yet.

"Yeah?!" I shout, grabbing my book and shoving it in my bag.

"Were you out on the roof again last night, Six?" My dad asks, stepping inside my room.

"Maybe." I shrug, rushing to pull a beanie over my messy hair. "Why do you ask?"

"Because I heard a thump late last night and I definitely heard some colorful words follow." He crosses his arms, preventing me from leaving.

"Okay, you got me." I shrug, snatching my thick black glasses from my nightstand and shoving them onto my face. I look back at my father, his slightly blurry figure now clear.

"Six, you know how I feel about you going out on the roof. Especially at night."

"Dad." I sigh. "I know you're terrified of me falling. But I won't. I grew up on that roof just as much as I did on the ground. I'll be okay."

"Just- Just please be careful and don't go out in the middle of the night anymore. Please." He gives me puppy dog eyes and I groan loudly.

"Really? The puppy dog eyes? Fine!" I exclaim. "I've gotta get to school. Love you, Pops."

I rush past him before he can protest, pouring the biggest thermos of coffee as quickly as possible, and rushing out to meet Stiles at the jeep.

"Jesus, took you long enough." He rolls his eyes, slamming on the gas before I'm even buckled in.

"Shut up." I snap, glaring at him as I scramble to fasten my safety belt. I can hear his gulp of fear and when I'm finally situated, I take a huge swig of my black coffee.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Scott! Scott, wait up!" Stiles squeals, scrambling to catch up to me and Scott. Or rather, where I'm sitting on the bench and Scott is about to go onto the field.

"Stiles, I'm playing the first elimination, man. Can it wait?" Our friend instantly protests and I frown at my spastic twin.

"What's wrong, Sti?" I ask, pulling my gloves on.