17

Fuck, it's been a while. I've been meaning to update for so long but I hit the worst bout of writer's block I've had to date and everything in life seemed to just come crashing down after my dog died (a month ago yesterday jfc) and everything just feels like a mess lately but I managed to channel some of my sorrow into finishing up this chapter for you guys. I feel like it's honestly a bit of a filler chapter but I can't comprehend if it is or not rn. So for now, just enjoy the mess that is this chapter.

Episode- Wolf's Bane, Co-Captain

(3rd P.O.V.)

"Did you get the picture?" Scott's voice calls through the phone.

"Yeah, I did, and it looks just like the drawing." Stiles replies before Derek grabs his wrist, pulling the phone towards himself.

"Hey, is there something on the back of it? There's gotta be something." The werewolf asks as Stiles silently whimpers in pain and Six smirks from the backseat, half asleep. "An inscription, an opening, something."

"No, no, the thing's flat and no, it doesn't open. There's nothing in it, on it, around it, nothing. And where are you? You're supposed to be here. You're first line. Man, you're not gonna play if you're not here to start."

"I know!" Stiles hits the steering wheel, obviously angry about missing his first game.

"Don't hit the car." Six frowns, cracking his eyes open.

"Shut up, Six." Stiles calls back. "Look, if you see my dad can you just tell him-tell him I'll be there, I'll just be a little late, okay? All right, thanks." He ends the call and Derek stares at him.

"You're not gonna make it." He deadpans.

"I know." Stiles sighs.

"And you didn't tell him about Melissa, either." Six mutters just loud enough for both males in the front to hear him.

"Not till we find out the truth."

"By the way, one more thing." Derek says as Stiles is about to exit the vehicle.

"Yeah?" The human innocently asks, looking over at the werewolf his twin's obsessed with.

Six laughs loudly as Derek slams Stiles' face into the steering wheel.

"Oh god, what the hell was-"

"You know what that was for. Go. Go!" Derek exclaims and Stiles climbs out of the jeep, still whining in pain.

"Oh, I think that was the funniest thing I've ever witnessed." Six pants, his laughter calming down. Derek fights back a smile at the teen's laughter, trying to remain angry at him. "Aw, are you mad at me too Derek?"

"You were just as bad. The only reason you're not getting hit is because you're already hurt." The wolf replies.

"Fine, I guess I'll just go to sleep back here and leave you in silence." Six smirks, leaning back and closing his eyes.

"We both know you won't be able to sleep." Derek scoffs, reaching back and ripping the beanie off his head.

"Hey, give that back!"

"Nope, this can be your punishment." Derek opens the glovebox, shoving the hat in before chuckling at the sight of the several small silver packages. "You seriously keep condoms in your glovebox?"

"Shit, I forgot those were in there." Six laughs, leaning forward to look at them. "I needed a place to keep them that my dad and Stiles wouldn't find out and it's bad to keep them in your wallets. There were a lot more, but Danny was a fan of car sex."