15

The time has come that I desperately want to enter my stories into the Wattys but none of them are finished and the ones that are aren't good enough for me to want to enter them. RIP to me. This chapter is honestly kind of a filler. I'm starting to get writer's block for this story because I'm just so ready for season 2. Also, in case you didn't see my post on my page from last night, I have way too many ideas for when the Teen Wolf movie comes out. So many ideas that I might revive the Mama Hale series to write a fanfic covering the movie.

Also, I'm thinking about renaming this story. I feel like the current title just isn't right. I mean, who names their story just the name of their main character?

Episode- Wolf's Bane

(3rd P.O.V.)

"Faster?" Six asks his twin and friend, looking between the road and the rear-view mirror.

"Much faster." Stiles replies and Six presses down harder on the gas pedal.

"Maybe if we like brake-checked them it'd give us time to get away!" Scott calls from the back seat, hunched down to hide from the sight of the hunters in the car behind them.

"And risk damaging this gorgeous car? Hell no!" Six retaliates.

"Six, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here." Stiles worries as the car behind them gets closer.

"If he goes any faster he'll kill us!" Scott responds.

"Well if he doesn't go faster, they're gonna kill us!"

"We all gotta die at some point!" Six shouts to end their bickering, stomping on the gas pedal once more.

"They're gone." Stiles suddenly says and Six looks into the rear view mirror to confirm his statement. Stiles presses a button to turn on the radio in his hand.

"All units, suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works." The twins' father's voice sounds from the device. Six quickly takes a turn, racing for their new destination.

They arrive just in time, finding Derek hiding behind a forklift from the hunters. Six slams on the brakes as Stiles throws open his door with a shout of "get in" before scrambling for the back seat. Derek looks back at the hunter for a moment before making a run for the vehicle, bullets spraying the ground behind him. As soon as he's in the vehicle, Six slams on the gas again, the sudden jolt sending his twin further into the backseat and closing the passenger side door.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?!" Six instantly shouts at the werewolf, glancing at him for a moment.

"Damn it, I had him!" Derek shouts in reply.

"Who, the alpha?" Scott asks. The night before, when Derek had left to chase down Scott, the older beta gave Scott a new reason to help them find the alpha. That reason being a lie that killing whoever turned you could turn you back to human.

"Yes! He was right in front of me. And the friggin' police showed up!"

"They're just doing their jobs!" Stiles and Six exclaim at the same time, quick to defend their father.

Derek turns and glares at Stiles, who had stuck his upper body between the front seats.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state."

"Can we seriously get past that?!" Scott finally speaks up. "I made a dumbass mistake, I get it!"

"Well your dumbass mistake is gonna follow him around for the rest of his life!" Six shouts, knowing how permanent records worked. "Even when we prove his innocence!"