Chapter sixteen

What happened last time:

"Masters approved of our plans. " Demetri said. "What plans?" I asked, putting my dishes into the sink. "We asked them if we can take you on a date. Our first date" Alec said, grinning.

"Victoria won't be a problem? Edward told us that he read Victoria's thoughts and found out that she wants me in her army. She's coming for me" I explained, worried for their reactions.

"WHAT!" They both exclaimed. They rushed into the living room, leaving me alone. I groaned and rolled my eyes boys I swear

I'm scared about Victoria coming for me and turning me into a vampire. I want to wait until I'm older before turning into a blood thirsty creature. Secretly, I want my mates to turn me. I just hope that they agree to it. For now, I want to keep it a secret before telling anyone. 

Taylor Pov:

I groan and was about to pull my hair out. After telling my mates about Victoria wanting me in her army, they haven't left my side. "Demetri, Alec. Can we have our date tonight?" I asked.

They stopped what they were doing (which was arguing with each other) and looked at me "love we can't risk it. Victoria could attack us" Demetri said. 

"Victoria hasn't been in Forks for weeks. Please I want out of the house and I want to have our first date" I begged. I was about to go insane being in this house!

They sighed and nod "okay but we're not letting you out of our sight" Alec said. I squealed and rush to my room. I started looking for something cute to wear in my walk-in closet.

My phone vibrated and I walked out of my closet. I grabbed the device from my small table. I grinned to see it was a text from Alice "wear the cute black dress! Have fun xoxo"

Sometimes I love Alice! I walked into my closet and grabbed the black dress. I loved this dress because the top is black with long sleeves. The bottom is gray with a lacy black fabric.

 I slipped the dress on and looked into the mirror. I grinned and felt happy with my appearance. "Boys! I hope your almost ready" I exclaimed, straightening my hair.

 "Boys! I hope your almost ready" I exclaimed, straightening my hair

I didn't hear a response, which caused me to roll my eyes. "Men" I mumbled, shaking my head. I heard someone giggle. I turned around to see my best friend "hey jane!" I exclaimed.

I hugged the blonde "hey boo! I heard your going on a date with my brother and Demetri" Jane said. I nod and smiled "can you help me with my makeup?" I asked.

"Sit your fine ass down" she commanded. I laughed and rolled my eyes. I sat down in front of my mirror "when did you guys get back?" I asked.

The guards and the kings have been gone for at least a week, so I was glad to see my best friend again. "Just a few minutes ago" Jane said, putting mascara on my eyelashes.

"Any news on Victoria?" I whispered. She sighed "no the red-haired bitch keeps escaping" she snarled. I sighed "eventually we will get her" I said.

Jane nod "I'm all done! You should see your mates. They were wearing modern clothes." she said, smirking. I've never seen Demetri or Alec in normal clothes. I was nervous and excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane and I walked downstairs to see the Kings. "Oh my! You look stunning Taylor!" Aro exclaimed. I jumped when he clapped his hands.

"Aro calm yourself. Your scaring the poor girl with your excitement." Marcus growled. I giggled which made Marcus smile.

"Sei bellissima figlia mia (You look beautiful my daughter)" he said.  I looked at Jane "He said you look beautiful my daughter" she said.

I looked at him confused "daughter? Oh I forgot you have a father bond with me" I asked. I smiled at him "I swear I need to learn Italian" I mumbled.

"Girl when you come to Italian, I can teach you!" the excited blonde exclaimed. I swear Jane acts like Alice. They are both full of energy especially when it comes to shopping. "Where is the boys? They're taking forever" I said.

"They're still getting ready. They are nervous" Felix smirked. "They're taking too long to get ready!" I groaned. "Taylor we have something for you!" Jane exclaimed.

I raised my eyebrow "what is it?" I questioned. Felix grabbed a necklace box and gave it to me. I opened it and gasped "a Volturi crest?" I asked. I turned around so Felix can put the necklace on me.

He put the necklace on me and I adjusted it "Thank you Felix" I said, grinning. He smiled and nod, walking back to the couch.

"Your part of our coven. We are your family" Aro said. I started tearing up  "thank you. I've always wanted a family" I said. 

"Aw Taylor!" Jane exclaimed, hugging me. I squealed when Felix wrapped his arms around both of us. "Felix! I'm going to kill you" Jane snarled.

I laughed when Felix rushed away. "My love, you look exquisite" I heard Demetri's voice. I turned around and gasped when I saw my two handsome mates.

Cliffhanger!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this update. I'm sorry my updates have been really slow.