Chapter two

Taylor pov:
I woke up in a car and I sat up , confused "where are we?" I asked . "We're heading to Forks " Alice told me beside of me. I look at Edward who was driving the vehicle "EDWARD!! YOU BASTARD!" I yelled at him.

"I'm sorry Tay but we needed to get you away from the volturi" he told me. I rolled my eyes and froze when I remember the two vampire guards. "What is a mate?" I asked.

Alice was about to tell me but Edward interrupted her "it means nothing!" he exclaimed, glaring at the pixie vampire. "Edward we need to tell her" Alice scolded him. "Cullens! I'm right here" I told them.

They became quiet and we stopped at Bella's house. I didn't realize that we were in Forks already. I guess I was too focused on our conversation. Edward picked Bella's sleeping form up and went up to her house. Charlie started yelling at him and looked like he wanted to kill him.

I felt lost and I had no energy. I looked through the window and dreamed about the vampires I met in Italy. "Tay because of Edward we're in trouble. The volturi will come for us ... for you" Alice told me.

"Why? Why aren't you telling me anything??" I asked , confused . She sighed " I wish I could tell you but Edward wants to protect you and Bella" Alice explained.

I scoffed and put my headphones in . If this involves me then why are they keeping it a secret?! I need to know but fuckward won't let Alice tell me. I hate how controlling he is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are at the Cullens house and I'm staying here since the volturi are after my blood. I was relaxing on the couch with Jasper and Emmett. I was freaking out! Vampires are after me and they want to kill me!

I felt calmness hit me and I looked at Jasper "thanks jazz" I said , smiling. "Your welcome darlin'" He said with a grin. "THIS IS BORING!" Emmett whined, making me roll my eyes.

"Lets play video games then" I told the buff vampire. He grinned and grabbed a couple controllers . Emmett , Jaz and I were playing a game when Edward walked into the living room.

"Emmett! Your supposed to be on guard not playing video games" Edward hissed. "Fuck off Cullen! Its your fault I'm in trouble" I snapped at him. He shut up and looked guilty, walking out of the room.

I got killed in the game so I space off , thinking about the two volturi vampires. My chest aches for them and I don't understand why! "Tay! The mutts are here" Rose told me with a frown.

I sighed and cursed I love the pack but they're here to protect me. "Great" I said with sarcastic tone . Rose chuckled "have fun tay" my best friend told me. Rosalie likes me and is kind to me unlike to Bella. She still hates Bella's guts because of her choice to become a vampire.

I got off the couch and walked outside "HEY TAY!" the pack exclaimed. I smiled "hey guys what are you doing here?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "To take you to La Push so we can protect you" Jake said.

I rolled my eyes " I don't need protection" I replied. " I have the Cullen's" I told them. Alice speeded next to me "sorry tay . We're going hunting" she said. I cursed and groan "great" I mumbled.

In the end, I had to go with the wolves. I went to the reservation on La Push and go to Emily's place. I love the pack but I don't want their protection! Plus they get on my nerves. But I love it when they let me get on their backs when they're wolves .